4.30 star(s) 77 Votes
Mar 30, 2021
Under the assumption that the incest patch is supposed to be dropped into the "Game" folder of the game, shouldn't it alter the relationships of roommate/tenant/landlady to various family members? I've put the "c_patch" folder into the "game" folder and, so far, I have seen no alteration in the relationships of the mc to the others. Is there an error in the patch and is there a way to alter those relationships via the URM?
Can do it two ways, either navigate all the way through the patch till you get the two files var_char_scripts.rpa and warning and copy those into the game folder or copy the game folder in the patch and overwrite it in the acquainted folder

Dec 9, 2020
Great renders, really giving me Summers Gone vibes too which is great. Only problem I have is three girls look almost the same, Tiffany, Paris, and Ella, mostly because they all have the same hairstyles. Also Lynn does not look like a late 30's mother of two kids going to college at all, she looks like another sister. Faith with those vein pops o_O
That last scene and paranormal tag? Not going to be just another regular romance harem vn that's for sure!

Reactions: offset8

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
Under the assumption that the incest patch is supposed to be dropped into the "Game" folder of the game, shouldn't it alter the relationships of roommate/tenant/landlady to various family members? I've put the "c_patch" folder into the "game" folder and, so far, I have seen no alteration in the relationships of the mc to the others. Is there an error in the patch and is there a way to alter those relationships via the URM?
You have to put the "game" folder inside "c_patch" into the game's folder and overwrite var_char_scripts.rpa or just manually drop var_char_scripts.rpa from the patch in Acquainted-0.1.0-pc\game and overwrite the old one.

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Respected User
Donor
Feb 1, 2017
Fan Sig
acquainted-fan.gif acquainted-fan2.gif acquainted-fan3.gif acquainted-fan4.gif acquainted-fan5.gif acquainted-fan6.gif
links
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/08/2015207_acquainted-fan.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/08/2015206_acquainted-fan2.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/08/2015205_acquainted-fan3.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/08/2015204_acquainted-fan4.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/08/2015203_acquainted-fan5.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/08/2015202_acquainted-fan6.gif
Wallpaper
acq-w1.png

Last edited:

dewa19

Jun 5, 2018
nice start with super cute character. charecter developement very nice and storyline also not bad. hope this one not abadoned and fast update in time.

Reactions: Yuno Gasai

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
I'm into this for a lil' first release... the renders and animations were well done and there's lots of pretty girls... though that said I think they're a bit similar face wise (and have a fake tit vibe to them)... like, when you first meet the ex and there's that girl stood by her I was confused by the dialogue because I thought it was the sister, haha.

I appreciate being able to turn off smoking stuff, as I'm not into that... looking at the variables it seems a bit odd what gives van and what corr(uption I presume)... like sometimes corruption is being perverted, sometimes it's just being a dick, or sometimes just not being interested... I feel like down the road those might need to be more separated if they'll actually be used to determine the mc's nature...

Reactions: Orlox

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Looks nice from the preview pics, Patreon already looks to have some decent support already so I hope that keeps up, will check it out after more updates.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Corruption for main LIs would be totally optional. It'd be up to you to corrupt them or romance them.
if you leave it in my hands is not an option for anyone involved!
i am too insecure to not corrupt them and then collar them and then have them simp to me by the dark path of yanderey with all her sisters...
i always create this... a sisterhood of the assfucked by me who get all together and eventually try to overthrow my tyrannical,
patriarchal, yoke hold i have on them and all ends in tragedy misery and tears!

so your option is a false option, its like putting some heroin in front of an addict and tell him he as an option not to shoot up!
if you have corruption and male domination there is no option for me, i will always do what my nature demands of me!

if you want it to be a true option make it a choice between power money virtue and corruption ... just like real life!

yes and so are my girls, whiskey and vodka

as for my age... its like my wine

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
I'm into this for a lil' first release... the renders and animations were well done and there's lots of pretty girls... though that said I think they're a bit similar face wise (and have a fake tit vibe to them)... like, when you first meet the ex and there's that girl stood by her I was confused by the dialogue because I thought it was the sister, haha.

I appreciate being able to turn off smoking stuff, as I'm not into that... looking at the variables it seems a bit odd what gives van and what corr(uption I presume)... like sometimes corruption is being perverted, sometimes it's just being a dick, or sometimes just not being interested... I feel like down the road those might need to be more separated if they'll actually be used to determine the mc's nature...
I also felt like the older female characters didn't really look that much older, I was kind of confused when we see the mom for the first time because I feel like she looks more like a slightly older sister than a mother of two children. That's also why I found it kind of funny when the MC said the receptionist was a woman "twice his age".

I still enjoyed it anyway and I'm looking forward to the next version to see what's the deal with that girl from the MC's dreams.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 77 Votes