4.30 star(s) 77 Votes

Zenitsu_19

Mar 24, 2022
View attachment 1991599

So many fresh sweet faces for kisses and cuddles and love for the good throbbing life!
View attachment 1991599

So many fresh sweet faces for kisses and cuddles and love for the good throbbing life!
okay I know she's not my girl

but am I the only one that likes the scars

I mean it's awful that she has scars in the first place poor girl but

it does look cool
I liked that scar too
It looks Kinda Cool

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Someone had to say it, those red eyes :love:

For me it would be:

1.Tiff

2.Stella

3.Katrine

Why is she a "slutty"? We barely know her :unsure:
This applies to all characters. Let's talk about impression then.
She is introduced to us as Maeve's friend, but in spite of the recent break-up she immediately pushes hard on mc. Not the best of friends...

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018
She is introduced to us as Maeve's friend, but in spite of the recent break-up she immediately pushes hard on mc. Not the best of friends...
I agree that it's not something a friend would do, but imo that doesn't make her a slut, she obviously has a thing for the MC and if Maeve broke up with him why not go for him?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I agree that it's not something a friend would do, but imo that doesn't make her a slut, she obviously has a thing for the MC and if Maeve broke up with him why not go for him?
Doing it in front of Maeve is still 'slutty', more in a moral than sexual sense. I can always change my mind seeing for example the nature of the attraction to MC

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Paynne

Zenitsu_19

Mar 24, 2022
I saw No More Secrets banner so that's why i am asking
Which is the better Game No More Money or No More Secrets?

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018
Doing it in front of Maeve is still 'slutty', more in a moral than sexual sense. I can always change my mind seeing for example the nature of the attraction to MC
Maeve was leaving so imo it wasn't in front of her, obviously you and I have different opinions of what "slutty" is. I can change my mind too but first I need to see more of Tiff's character

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
If they fuck or made out front of Maeve that would be slutty but I don't see what happen as a slut move since Maeve broke up with MC so Tiff is free to move in and she waited to talk to him until she left

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Maeve was leaving so imo it wasn't in front of her, obviously you and I have different opinions of what "slutty" is. I can change my mind too but first I need to see more of Tiff's character
if she had waited for Maeve to leave okay, this is even worse, she's really considerate of her friend..

surely we still have much to discover
If they fuck or made out front of Maeve that would be slutty but I don't see what happen as a slut move since Maeve broke up with MC so Tiff is free to move in and she waited to talk to him until she left
it's a very recent breakup, and Maeve doesn't seem to me to have taken it serenely despite the fact that in theory it was her choice

then it's not like there's much to process, we know exactly what Maeve thinks about it

Reactions: Darkwen
4.30 star(s) 77 Votes