4.30 star(s) 77 Votes

Yuno Gasai

Developer of "Acquainted"
GFX Designer
Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
Since they are all over my socials, might as well post them here as well :Kappa:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Boogg

Apr 21, 2022
So MC got dumped by the one eyed girl with a giant scar and a bad attitude. Good riddance. Going to avoid her unless the dev screws it up for me and doesn't give me a chance to.

Dream girl just did who knows what to one of the few girls I was even interested in. (I like the shy ones) Yea. Already hate dream girl.

Reached the conclusion already that the dev is going to make the MC out to be this chick magnet with no brains or balls.

Avoided all of the harem trope bait. Sigh..... they just had to go there. Couldn't take the story in a new direction hugh...

I hope that this is something special but to be honest it is just looking like the same old incest laden harem trope fest with nothing original to bring to the table.

C'mon dev. Dazzle us please!! The renders are fantastic but then again you can put makeup on a pig and it's still a pig. Please prove me wrong.

Please!!!

Last edited:

otronegro

Jan 24, 2020
So mean to introduce the shy girl to us like that only to transform her into the joker :cry:

I wouldn't care this much if it was one of the horny girls or someone we didn't get to spend time with.

I would even help if it was the OnlyFans girl.

beedulgi

Jul 11, 2021
Holy shit the first chapter for this game got me absolutely hooked.
How the hell are those renders so good?! And what looks to be an interesting story with engaging characters?? Shiiiiiiit...
Here's to the dev. You've made an absolute banger of an intro!

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
So mean to introduce the shy girl to us like that only to transform her into the joker :cry:

I wouldn't care this much if it was one of the horny girls or someone we didn't get to spend time with.

I would even help if it was the OnlyFans girl.
It is true that there is already Maeve who is aesthetically 'extreme', but I doubt we will also have such an extreme Tiffany. The dream seems to me to be a constant part of the narrative, I think the Tiffany /joker is a nightmare due to anxiety about her absence in the near future

• Sad
Reactions: Boobs Lover
Mar 13, 2018
this is quite the project, have good luck, and probably one of the best engaging intros ever let's hope you are not gonna be burnt out like what stiglet does to his game , just make sure you are always happy making this game.

Reactions: Yuno Gasai
4.30 star(s) 77 Votes