4.30 star(s) 77 Votes

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Okay great little start you got going here.
LOVED the way you can disable smoking fetish. Its really neat that you feel instead of just turning off a fetish your influencing a character you thought no longer cared for you.

Also, i've got a huuuuge problem. I LOVE Maeve's character design... Like gothy redhead? yum yum yum. Why she have to hate us?? D: Cant wait to find out more and bring her back into the fold.

Honestly all the characterizations have been wonderful. Love the jelly sis, love the proff, love the E-girl, and the jealous best friend of your ex trying to shoot her shot. All of them are wonderful. Can't wait for more.

Only thing i'd ask is allow us to include harem mode without specifically naming ourselves lion or rebelyon.

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
LOVED the way you can disable smoking fetish. Its really neat that you feel instead of just turning off a fetish your influencing a character you thought no longer cared for you.

Also, i've got a huuuuge problem. I LOVE Maeve's character design... Like gothy redhead? yum yum yum. Why she have to hate us?? D: Cant wait to find out more and bring her back into the fold.

Honestly all the characterizations have been wonderful. Love the jelly sis, love the proff, love the E-girl, and the jealous best friend of your ex trying to shoot her shot. All of them are wonderful. Can't wait for more.

Only thing i'd ask is allow us to include harem mode without specifically naming ourselves lion or rebelyon.
You can rename your mc via the URM see my post above.

Mar 30, 2021

Just a heads up you dont need to use the harem cheat to go down a harem route. The point of that cheat was to force on the person as it's what they enjoyed. You can name yourself w/e and still go harem.

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
Awesome start. Renders are top notch.
Some girls have flaws and are not perfect, which is a nice unique selling point - though I don't know why it has to be a blinded eye and a scarred face (like the girl on the continue "button" in the start menu). Isn't that a bit over the top?
Of course I don't know yet where this story is going so maybe it fits.
Speaking of story: Interesting so far, not the generic stuff you get here 95% of the time - with a mean cliffhanger at the end.
Playtime was absolutely ok for a first release.

I will keep an eye on this one. :)

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
The scenes are masterfully executed, top-notch renderings, the entire technical aspect of the game is excellent.
I like all the girls, there is a good selection and variety of them, (perhaps with the exception of the cam-girl, when she turned on the camera I backed up to the point where I could better reject her)... It's just not my thing. Unfortunately, it turned out to be the only "real" sexual content at the moment. :confused:
I enjoyed the story very much, and I already want to continue it.
I wish the MC would be a little less rude to the sister, in the final scene with her, but hey, I guess there will be time to make it up to her.
Overall, a very good game, maybe exelente game, my best wishes for the Dev.(y)

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Poor katrine lol I liked her a lot. Hopefully the girl with the joker mouth scar in the banner image is her, at least she can stay in the game that way. But if its not her, hopefully she still makes a return.

Given the Dev's name being Yuno Gasai, I hope we are getting a Mirai Nikki kind of plot or at least a few psycho love interest yanderes :love:

Blades4119

Jul 9, 2021
Under the assumption that the incest patch is supposed to be dropped into the "Game" folder of the game, shouldn't it alter the relationships of roommate/tenant/landlady to various family members? I've put the "c_patch" folder into the "game" folder and, so far, I have seen no alteration in the relationships of the mc to the others. Is there an error in the patch and is there a way to alter those relationships via the URM?

Reactions: TLAMNZ

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
..., (perhaps with the exception of the cam-girl, when she turned on the camera I backed up to the point where I could better reject her)... It's just not my thing. Unfortunately, it turned out to be the only "real" sexual content at the moment. :confused:
....(y)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
At first i was mesmerized by female characters models and care only about looks, after playthrough i find out plot is not that simple and many things are not told yet. It's not another cute-romance game like most here. Dark plot is definitely better than another romance bullshit.
Good Luck!

4.30 star(s) 77 Votes