4.30 star(s) 77 Votes

lukachandrika

Aug 2, 2020
View attachment 1991995
Acquainted [Ch. 1 v0.1.0] Walkthrough & Gallery Unlocker Mod
The Mod highlights the "best choices" with the Color Green.
Increase/decrease Text and Text Box Opacity, Gallery Unlocked.

Note: I've removed the Default names for Harem Mode, now any name will activate the Harem Mode.
What is the Harem Mode by whitebankaiuser

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - ANDROID by cebs

As always if you like this Amazing Game please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
I tried the mode and when i typed my name it said i activiate harem mode , and idk what is that mean i know what harem means but i dont like it and i still want to name my MC , i think there is misunderstanding so what is this ?

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
I tried the mode and when i typed my name it said i activiate harem mode , and idk what is that mean i know what harem means but i dont like it and i still want to name my MC , i think there is misunderstanding so what is this ?
Right there
1663277724365.png

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
I know you did this in response to user requests, but you shouldn't have:
Since it has been asked so many times:
No, the “name“ is not necessary for going the harem route, it only forces you on that path, irrespective of your choices (hence the word “cheat”).
Anyone can get on the harem route with any name in the original version.

This code is just an inside joke by the dev, if you chose those particular names, you're forced onto the harem route.

Reactions: Mortarion

JokerLeader

Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
I know you did this in response to user requests, but you shouldn't have:
Why shouldn't I?
I don't need a reason, where it was because of a request or just for myself, I can do what I want with my mod.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
I shouldn't I?
I don't need a reason, where it was because of a request or just for myself, I can do what I want with my mod.
Your change forces everyone onto the harem route, you've removed user choice in the matter. So no, you shouldn't have.

But you don't need a reason to break things in the game. That's totally your choice.

JokerLeader

Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Your change forces everyone onto the harem route, you've removed user choice in the matter. So no, you shouldn't have.

But you don't need a reason to break things in the game. That's totally your choice.
I didn't force anyone, there are 2 choices mod or no mod, since the mod is not part of the game, there's no forcing in there, people choose to use the mod, the mod post have all the information about the mod features, if they don't like the "Forced Harem" don't use the mod, not that hard.

Again all mods are optional, and all mods change the scripts in some way, and no modder is forcing people to use their mod, people use the mod at their own risk, with all of that, how am I forcing people with a mod that is not part of the original game, and it's optional to use?

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
It's 100% the mod's author choice to do whatever they want.
It's 100% your choice to use this mod or not to use it.
And it's just 2 lines you need to change to be able to change your name without going into harem mode.

JokerLeader

Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
I have read this but still dont understand what that means , may be U mean that the colored choices will leads to harem and it doesnt have a relation with the name or what ?
My colored choices will lead you to the best choices that include all romance options, where is incest or not.

lukachandrika

Aug 2, 2020
My colored choices will lead you to the best choices that include all romance options, where is incest or not.
To make it clear i want to turn on the mod and enter my MC name without activating the harem mode , Is that possible or i shouldnt use the mod if iam not into harem stuff ?

JokerLeader

Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
To make it clear i want to turn on the mod and enter my MC name without activating the harem mode , Is that possible or i shouldnt use the mod if iam not into harem stuff ?
If you didn't do anything to the .rpa inside the game folder, you just need to delete the scripts folder that my mod added, you won't have the WT part of the mod installed anymore.

Or you can use this one, that adds the original part of the name with the WT mod, if you use the same name as the dev intended you will trigger the Cheat

Reactions: lukachandrika

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
I didn't force anyone, there are 2 choices mod or no mod, since the mod is not part of the game, there's no forcing in there, people choose to use the mod, the mod post have all the information about the mod features, if they don't like the "Forced Harem" don't use the mod, not that hard.

Again all mods are optional, and all mods change the scripts in some way, and no modder is forcing people to use their mod, people use the mod at their own risk, with all of that, how am I forcing people with a mod that is not part of the original game, and it's optional to use?
im confused is the mod forcing choices that lead you to all LI compared to most mods iv used just highlight choice with best outcome but it still allows you to go offscript

JokerLeader

Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
im confused is the mod forcing choices that lead you to all LI compared to most mods iv used just highlight choice with best outcome but it still allows you to go offscript
The mod bypasses the specific name to trigger the "Harem Cheat" so all names will trigger the "Harem Cheat", the cheat "forces" the player to be in the harem route, even if the mod didn't bypass that, my colored choices will lead to the harem route.

P.S. As far as I've tested with the different choices with the "cheat" on, rejecting some character will change the scene.

Edit: here's a specific example, I have the "Harem Cheat" on, but in the scene I've never said the Teacher was hot, so the choice never became clickable, so I'm not forced in a Harem, I can reject the girls all the same.
screenshot0002.jpg

Last edited:

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Not to worry, I don't use this or anyone elses walkthrough mod. I'm perfectly capable of modding it myself.

This was more intended as clarification that the modification was doing what you expected, and the implications of doing so.

The reason I raised the issue is because of lukachandrika's posts: lots of people want walkthrough mods, not all of them want to be on a harem path.

Removing user choice is always poor mod design imo. Anyone could already get on the harem route if they wanted.

If that's what you intended to do, than that's certainly your prerogative.

JokerLeader

Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Not to worry, I don't use this or anyone elses walkthrough mod. I'm perfectly capable of modding it myself.

This was more intended as clarification that the modification was doing what you expected, and the implications of doing so.

The reason I raised the issue is because of lukachandrika's posts: lots of people want walkthrough mods, not all of them want to be on a harem path.

Removing user choice is always poor mod design imo. Anyone could already get on the harem route if they wanted.

If that's what you intended to do, than that's certainly your prerogative.
Good for you.
If people want to use a WT mod usually is to get all the girls, all the sex scenes, the "Harem Route" people who don't want to be in a Harem Route will not choose a WT mod that leads them to a Harem Route.

Also, the "Harem Cheat" does not stop you from rejecting any girl in the game, you will be locked out from some content if you reject them, so no, I'm not removing a user choice, they can still reject the girls and reject the mod.

"If that's what you intended to do, than that's certainly your prerogative."
The subtitle in the Mod post says exactly that, my intention is to lead the player to the best choices.
The Mod highlights the "best choices" with the Color Green.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
The mod bypasses the specific name to trigger the "Harem Cheat" so all names will trigger the "Harem Cheat", the cheat "forces" the player to be in the harem route, even if the mod didn't bypass that, my colored choices will lead to the harem route.

P.S. As far as I've tested with the different choices with the "cheat" on, rejecting some character will change the scene.

Edit: here's a specific example, I have the "Harem Cheat" on, but in the scene I've never said the Teacher was hot, so the choice never became clickable, so I'm not forced in a Harem, I can reject the girls all the same.
View attachment 2045948
ok i only ask because im all for harem but like the option to turn down anyone im not interested in like the cam girl so aslong as later dialog isnt affected making it seem like you did hook up later

JokerLeader

Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
ok i only ask because im all for harem but like the option to turn down anyone im not interested in like the cam girl so aslong as later dialog isnt affected making it seem like you did hook up later
As far as I can tell, it won't.

4.30 star(s) 77 Votes