4.30 star(s) 77 Votes

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
First release i guess? How long is it approx?
Debating whether i want to play now or wait for a couple of updates.
Gotta say, the character models look absolutely gorgeous.

Reactions: Yuno Gasai

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Nice looking girls, the mc seems to be a normal guy (not a super perv or a mega douche), Lynn reminds me of Eva Mendez.
This is a good start, keep going.
I wonder if what happens to Katrine is a result of a player choice...hopefully...please.

Anus Mundi

Nov 27, 2018
I don't know if it was mentioned before, but if you start a new game without going through the main menu (RMB or Esc => "New Game") all the points and flags are still listed.

So if you want a clean fresh start you have to go via the main menu.

EthanHawk

Jan 17, 2022
View attachment 1991995
Acquainted [Ch. 1 v0.1.0] Walkthrough & Gallery Unlocker Mod
The Mod highlights the "best choices" with the Color Green.
Increase/decrease Text and Text Box Opacity, Gallery Unlocked.

Note: I've removed the Default names for Harem Mode, now any name will activate the Harem Mode.
What is the Harem Mode by whitebankaiuser

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - - ANDROID by cebs

As always if you like this Amazing Game please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
I cant download this, is it working?

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
beautiful,all the characters are beautifully made,good story, but really yuno,you are really fantastic at art, everything you make is really always beautiful to see. well done and keep doing great!! :love: :love:
Surely this Dev deserves all the support possible for the great game created I've played several games difficult to choose a girl because they are all beautiful but this one went from Beautiful all the girls look like a Greek goddess including the MC's own mother :love::love::love:

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Surely this Dev deserves all the support possible for the great game created I've played several games difficult to choose a girl because they are all beautiful but this one went from Beautiful all the girls look like a Greek goddess including the MC's own mother :love::love::love:
it's the first time i played the game,it's still in its early stages,but really,as soon i started it,i could tell it was fantastically made. really those characters,i can't name a single one that isn't beautiful, i already know he's really good at art,he and kentyrr from chasing sunsets are the two best in this field. i really hope he continues like this,and it's going to be really good!! :love:

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
Making so many beautiful characters should be punished with imprisonment :KEK:
It's so hard to choose one..

4.30 star(s) 77 Votes