4.30 star(s) 77 Votes

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
I know! What a terrible whore, using my MC's poor meatstick to drive up her numbers. How dare she only give me sex! ;)
:KEK: :KEK:

I think its more about the fact that the MC seem to hold a grudge, granted that might be him just thinking she is a bad influence on Paris, but then when they meet the relationship seems to be friendly(?) and it immediately escalates to sex. It feels like we skipped one episode and we are missing story bits to make sense of what is going on.

• Haha
Reactions: Yuno Gasai

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
:KEK: :KEK:

I think its more about the fact that the MC seem to hold a grudge, granted that might be him just thinking she is a bad influence on Paris, but then when they meet the relationship seems to be friendly(?) and it immediately escalates to sex. It feels like we skipped one episode and we are missing story bits to make sense of what is going on.
It does seem a little funny/odd/hypocritical of the MC to dislike somebody else for being a bad influence when he himself wants to fuck his sister into a coma, don't you think?

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Too bad that the ex just had to be the one I was most interested in. It's never a good idea to go after ex, so I won't pursue her/will reject her no matter what the story behind them is :HideThePain:
I know how it is, I've been through this with being interested in a girl and then I found out she's an ex-girlfriend lol

• Haha
Reactions: Boobs Lover

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
there's only one favorite for me!!the beautiful,dominant,confident maeve!!oh that look,those eyes,that dangerous in her, oh maeve,when you look at me like that i can't resist you anymore and i follow you till the end of time!! :love: :love:
View attachment 2083417
:love::love: So beautiful and scary at the same time Maeve is one of the few exes or even the only one I will do anything to get back with O Mc

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
:love::love: So beautiful and scary at the same time Maeve is one of the few exes or even the only one I will do anything to get back with O Mc
Maeve have own type of charm.
For those players who are complaining about her looks Dev should make special forced mc's dream scene. Sex dream where Maeve is fucked by mc while she asks: why you don't look at my eyes when you fuck me? You must look :KEK: ;)

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
For those players who are complaining about her looks Dev should make special forced mc's dream scene. Sex dream where Maeve is fucked by mc while she asks: why you don't look at my eyes when you fuck me? You must look :KEK: ;)
I kept expecting the ultimate troll factor from YG on that one.

Lyam: "Hey, why did you and her break up anyway?"

MC has flashback sequence where you see him plowing her, but he pulls out and shoots his load right into her eye. The scar is from the ring she was wearing at the time as she rushed to try and wipe the goop out of her eye.

MC: "Eh, you know... personality conflict."

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
:devilish:(y) Yes she is a true perfection of a woman at least for me but I was surprised to know that there are players who complain about her I for example don't care about her scar and the look in her eyes she is beautiful and her appearance only makes her more perfect she will always stand out for her unique appearance but i would accept her method of maeve having sex with o mc with her face glued it would be great to see the face of those who complain about her :KEK::KEK:

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Well, I played this and what should I say? Nice graphics but the author seems to be in a hurry. It felt like a sprint from lewd scene to lewd scene. Would be nice if the chars could be more talk with each other. For example the whole part at Mei could be much longer and more interesting. But it's the devs first project. I'll give him that and put this game on my watch list. It has potential.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Well, I played this and what should I say? Nice graphics but the author seems to be in a hurry. It felt like a sprint from lewd scene to lewd scene. Would be nice if the chars could be more talk with each other. For example the whole part at Mei could be much longer and more interesting. But it's the devs first project. I'll give him that and put this game on my watch list. It has potential.
Reason #1
This is but a Prologue
Reason #2
It is the first game of the dev
Reason #3
Solely an artist before that i.e. no writing experience

For me as previously said the writing needs improvement, but I'd hazard a guess Yuno Gasai already made steps in that direction.
The art is above top notch.

And btw. I don't see scars as ugly in many cases.
Maeve is way more interesting because of it.

4.30 star(s) 77 Votes