4.30 star(s) 77 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I was joking ;)
I would choose Mileena, naughty things with her would feel special:KEK:
LoL yes, it would be more than special the intimate moments with the wonderful Mileena she was always my favorite character even giving me a little fear about the sexual part :LUL:

• Haha
Reactions: Boobs Lover

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
LoL yes, it would be more than special the intimate moments with the wonderful Mileena she was always my favorite character even giving me a little fear about the sexual part :LUL:
Tell me you are joking please, I love your thoughts and acceptance for all sexual fetishes but..but...buuuut...:HideThePain::unsure::unsure::oops:

• Haha

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
View attachment 2105712
Excuse me ppl, but I love these gorgeous girls much much better than Mileena, Paris is the best for me.
You're absolutely right Paris for me is one of the best girls as I said it's hard to choose it's a lot of goddesses in a game just damn lol but Mc's sister seems to like him more than his brother if you know what I mean by her jealousy got to see him talking to this pretty blonde I forgot the name who was also interested in him or already had a crush on Mc too.

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
You're absolutely right Paris for me is one of the best girls as I said it's hard to choose it's a lot of goddesses in a game just damn lol but Mc's sister seems to like him more than his brother if you know what I mean by her jealousy got to see him talking to this pretty blonde I forgot the name who was also interested in him or already had a crush on Mc too.
_nsfw__maeve_wp_by_yunogasaixo_derombl.png Maeve is disappointed she's not the only one:KEK:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
View attachment 2105979 Maeve is disappointed she's not the only one:KEK:
:love::love::cry: I love her a lot but bro I can't decide you know I'm even confused about this game, it's damned in a good way for having so many beautiful girls ): this Dev deserves life in prison so I think I'm going to have a pan in my brain from so much beauty in this game damnaaaa :(

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Has yuno dropped any hits regarding their schedule?

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I do not know but in my downloded game Paris is his Roommate and they both are tenants of lynn, So it is Ok to love hime I think.

4.30 star(s) 77 Votes