4.30 star(s) 77 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I do not know but in my downloded game Paris is his Roommate and they both are tenants of lynn, So it is Ok to love hime I think.
:unsure: Ah yes I understand but in mine she is the Sis of the Mc I even prefer it but like this. It makes more sense for them to be related lol but each with their own taste

You having fun is enough ;):coffee:

Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Hmm on second thought, I'd like to know why she broke up with poor Mc ): but I don't know if I'll be able to reject her after finding out why all this :KEK:

Dec 8, 2021
I'm sure it was the MC's fault, otherwise she would be severely discarded, you can see that she still likes the MC a lot, if she didn't like it she wouldn't mind his presence and would even act normally with him around , she is very interesting to me, she brings a mysterious and sexy energy, I've always liked girls like that, redemption will have to come from the MC if he wants her back. Remembering that this is my view on this situation.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I'm sure it was the MC's fault, otherwise she would be severely discarded, you can see that she still likes the MC a lot, if she didn't like it she wouldn't mind his presence and would even act normally with him around , she is very interesting to me, she brings a mysterious and sexy energy, I've always liked girls like that, redemption will have to come from the MC if he wants her back. Remembering that this is my view on this situation.
OK, we will find out in the progress of the game.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Hey , Definitely Cece Is the Best , I Speak about Steph break up for her BF saftey and the traitor Cassie and we will know about Maeve as you said.
Aham Well, that's what I really meant but I believe that in terms of Maeve it's nothing to do with any betrayal, maybe she's protecting Mc too like Steph did, who knows? we already know that Maeve is not an innocent girl is defenseless by the way she is cold and calculating Anyway I think she is involved in something well, dark

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kazanovaromeo
4.30 star(s) 77 Votes