4.30 star(s) 77 Votes

Mark Valmont

Oct 15, 2022
This one is a gem, unfortunately there s still very little content but looks very promising, i just have to say, what the hell happened to the girls in the game? One has a joker smile, other blind from one eye from looks like a knife wound, and the cute blonde wearing a mask? She s affraid of covid or what lol

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
This one is a gem, unfortunately there s still very little content but looks very promising, i just have to say, what the hell happened to the girls in the game? One has a joker smile, other blind from one eye from looks like a knife wound, and the cute blonde wearing a mask? She s affraid of covid or what lol
I don't know the details on the scarred chicks, but I ain't gonna give somebody shit for worrying about their health. Hell, maybe she's got a cold sore or an acne outbreak. Or it's herpes. ;) Too many possibilities. Frankly, she could peel it off and look like Mileena from Mortal Kombat for all I care, she's got great eyes, and I'd still give her a good weekend, if I had the option.

Mark Valmont

Oct 15, 2022
I don't know the details on the scarred chicks, but I ain't gonna give somebody shit for worrying about their health. Hell, maybe she's got a cold sore or an acne outbreak. Or it's herpes. ;) Too many possibilities. Frankly, she could peel it off and look like Mileena from Mortal Kombat for all I care, she's got great eyes, and I'd still give her a good weekend, if I had the option.
I bet the blondie is quite gorgeous without the mask, it s just not common, that makes her unique like the scarred ones i guess, the blondie and Maeve s best friend are my favourites until now, those red vampire eyes she has, awesome.

mitymity

Apr 29, 2021
All adds up to the mystery and will probably get answered in due time.

Dec 8, 2021
I bet the blondie is quite gorgeous without the mask, it s just not common, that makes her unique like the scarred ones i guess, the blondie and Maeve s best friend are my favourites until now, those red vampire eyes she has, awesome.
there are pictures of her without the mask, he is really beautiful

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Ok, can someone tell me if the patch is legit supported or not? I'm getting weird warnings about a modded game and how it might break in the future. I dont want a story that doesnt make sense either, aswell as bugs.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I will stay with my theory. Maid was gossip and bigmouth that much her master gave her pussymouth :KEK: View attachment 2105613
Stella could end up is similiar way;)
:oops::oops::oops: Oh God I won't be traumatized like this If so. How would Stella eat or drink water damn anything with a pussy on her face?? damn I feel bad kkk I prefer Mileena anyway. So if you had to choose between the two. :WutFace::WutFace::WutFace::WutFace:

• Haha
Reactions: Boobs Lover
4.30 star(s) 77 Votes