4.30 star(s) 77 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Making so many beautiful characters should be punished with imprisonment :KEK:
It's so hard to choose one..
:devilish: Yes deserves to be spanked on the ass or squat to get soap in prison :ROFLMAO:

has to suffer a good punishment for making us confused or undecided to choose a girl because they are all beautiful even mc dope's ex-girlfriend i want her back :p:p

Kassandara

Aug 24, 2022
:devilish: Yes deserves to be spanked on the ass or squat to get soap in prison :ROFLMAO:

has to suffer a good punishment for making us confused or undecided to choose a girl because they are all beautiful even mc dope's ex-girlfriend i want her back :p:p
Too bad that the ex just had to be the one I was most interested in. It's never a good idea to go after ex, so I won't pursue her/will reject her no matter what the story behind them is :HideThePain:

kkevin33

Jul 27, 2018
Because the tags here are based on the content possible to view in the game whether you go down a path or not. Patreon won't allow certain things ... so any patch to add it back in/allow it/etc is obviously never done by the dev. Ever. Really....
so i assume roommate and landlady are like sister and mom then :v

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
so i assume roommate and landlady are like sister and mom then :v
They are.

Not "like".
They physically are.

Reason why they are not called that in the unaltered, vanilla game is patreon.
As he said they do not allow even the notion of incest on their site. Due to this reason there is an "Incest Patch" for this game (and others with the same "problem") that kind of restores their designation back to the originally intended one.

If you don't have that patch you get the "duty free patreon version" without even the option of incest.

Plus the reason why you did not have had sex with your sister, your mother or both at the same time is that this game is only the prologue.
A demo if you like.

You did not expect a fully fleshed out game from a 0.1 first version, did you?

Last edited:

thatswhatshesaid

Aug 25, 2021
View attachment 1991995
Acquainted [Ch. 1 v0.1.0] Walkthrough & Gallery Unlocker Mod
The Mod highlights the "best choices" with the Color Green.
Increase/decrease Text and Text Box Opacity, Gallery Unlocked.

Note: I've removed the Default names for Harem Mode, now any name will activate the Harem Mode.
What is the Harem Mode by whitebankaiuser

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - - ANDROID by cebs

As always if you like this Amazing Game please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Just me, or this isn't downloading for anyone else?

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
could you elaborate please, how so clutch?
The pacing is all over the place. Sometimes we get shoved into situations and have to make snap decisions with no context (starting with the cold open), other times we get these lengthy setups to blend in the exposition (like meeting Lyam or the Maeve backstory). I'm really not sure what the game is going for, other than assuring us there'll be sex with gorgeous women in it.

Dec 8, 2021
The pacing is all over the place. Sometimes we get shoved into situations and have to make snap decisions with no context (starting with the cold open), other times we get these lengthy setups to blend in the exposition (like meeting Lyam or the Maeve backstory). I'm really not sure what the game is going for, other than assuring us there'll be sex with gorgeous women in it.
I see, I found that scene with Mei forced and uncomfortable, this crazy woman wants to use me to gain views on OnlyFans, it made me see what a bitch she is. On the other hand, I'm sure Chapter 2 will be enlightening and make us know more about all of them and their dreams.

4.30 star(s) 77 Votes