4.30 star(s) 77 Votes

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Assman all the way for me, but boobs are good too :KEK:
(always choose ass man in a certain game... never did I choose boobs man xD)

Yuno Gasai you should make some good ass renders to rate the girls and compare who have the best ass :KEK:

like This one ---> :unsure: (y)

View attachment 2108755
I agree completely, at least we will have another competition factor (Boobs, Beauty and Ass). (y) (y) :)

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Dunno about girls forcing mc to sex, my mc is horny enough to fuck them all twice :KEK:
I'm waiting for some serious harem or "choose many girls but not all of them" route.
Hey I am asking about forced sex with monsters and zombies, Girls with Mc is ok (of course I prefer girls with each other) , but Girls have sex with monsters is not my type.

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
Hey I am asking about forced sex with monsters and zombies, Girls with Mc is ok (of course I prefer girls with each other) , but Girls have sex with monsters is not my type.
I'm sure there will be no girls with zombies or monsters sex :unsure:
Developer shows us how much mc is important in game, i'm Yuno's follower from long time, i know YG's style and there is no chance for girls fucked by monsters in game.

There is a chance to mc being force fucked by some monster girl instead:KEK::love: Ranni_1_yg.png

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I'm sure there will be no girls with zombies or monsters sex :unsure:
Developer shows us how much mc is important in game, i'm Yuno's follower from long time, i know YG's style and there is no chance for girls fucked by monsters in game.

There is a chance to mc being force fucked by some monster girl instead:KEK::love:
:love: :love: Thank you very very much :love::love:
but what about your Stella pic. with zombies , it is a joke right.and what about loading screen with Paris with that face.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ass Fan

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Hey, I can accept her like that but Definitely I Can NOT accept that,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:unsure:(y) You chose well, I like them a little bit too normal but bro I really appreciate a woman like that you know. I think I really have the hots for girls with scars anywhere on their bodies for me it makes them sexier and tougher and a little bit hideous too. hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: Kazanovaromeo
4.30 star(s) 77 Votes