4.30 star(s) 77 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I'm sure there will be no girls with zombies or monsters sex :unsure:
Developer shows us how much mc is important in game, i'm Yuno's follower from long time, i know YG's style and there is no chance for girls fucked by monsters in game.

There is a chance to mc being force fucked by some monster girl instead:KEK::love: View attachment 2109980
:oops: Wow after hearing about these I got excited and scared at the same time but damn lol does this girl have four arms the worst I liked her oh my God I even imagined what she would be like as trap :devilish::KEK:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
This is not Paris i think. There was already rumor in thread it's Katrine. Even files in YG's deviantart and slushe are named Katrine :unsure: View attachment 2110015
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Paris is safe;)
Really. I hope it's not Paris
because I like her that way but if that's the case it's ok, I love her scar

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
View attachment 2110056
I was here watching and it's her. you can see by the face and facial expression the eyes the eyebrow and the nose are identical
Let's take a good look at this beauty
2022-10-18_02_46_23-Acquainted.png 2022-10-18_02_47_22-Acquainted.png
That would explain a little her shyness is because she doesn't have many friends because of the scars and for being another creature well, saying Now if by chance this mysterious girl is not "Katrine" I have a chance that it could be her twin sister as we can see has a tag of twins :unsure:

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
Let's take a good look at this beauty
View attachment 2110061 View attachment 2110063
That would explain a little her shyness is because she doesn't have many friends because of the scars and for being another creature well, saying Now if by chance this mysterious girl is not "Katrine" I have a chance that it could be her twin sister as we can see has a tag of twins :unsure:
I think scars will appear when someone will try to kill her or kill her :HideThePain:
Blondie without scars is not present on banner (what was been told many times).
I was thinking she will be a killer cause she have blink in eyes:love: and Katrine could be jelaous about other girls, but some jelaous girl killed her and now she will get her revenge :unsure:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I think scars will appear when someone will try to kill her or kill her :HideThePain:
Blondie without scars is not present on banner (what was been told many times).
I was thinking she will be a killer cause she have blink in eyes:love: and Katrine could be jelaous about other girls, but some jelaous girl killed her and now she will get her revenge :unsure:
It will be..:unsure: I still have my doubts I don't think anyone would try to hurt a girl as adorable as her or try to kill her out of jealousy or herself Would hurt someone for some reason but who knows right every character can change at some point and ends up showing who she really is like Katrine :love: who are always very mysterious damn I wonder if any girl would be so cruel to do something like that with the lovely Kat or she could be a murderer like you mentioned lol but I still really believe she can have one psychopath sister maybe and she is good Kat and evil Kat twin sister

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Boobs Lover

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Or Katrine is unique with two different sides I'll give an example like the movie The hour of amazement by day a cute girl is shy and at night a sex-hungry :p:p vampire girl playing for blood or a wolf who is in heat for Mc will know lol :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: Boobs Lover
4.30 star(s) 77 Votes