4.30 star(s) 77 Votes
Dec 8, 2021
She was stalking mc and she had seen how he entered home. View attachment 2114628
She entered his home without inviting, actually she brake in. She even said this: View attachment 2114629
Kiiara could stalking mc and see where he been and what was doing. How she was smiling i can say she was thinking about something evil :unsure:

Near Tiffany's house Pizza man made U-turn when he saw mc, it was strange, like he wanted to make mc spend more time in Tiffany's place.
Maybe he was Kiiara's partner in crime and he helped her with Katrine.
For me Kiiara is a beautiful, sweet and loving girl who wants the MC just for her, I've always liked girls who take care of those they like, it shows that she cares anyway, whether she is an obsessive girl or not , I want her for me :love:

Reactions: Boobs Lover

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
She was stalking mc and she had seen how he entered home. View attachment 2114628
She entered his home without inviting, actually she brake in. She even said this: View attachment 2114629
Kiiara could stalking mc and see where he been and what was doing. How she was smiling i can say she was thinking about something evil :unsure:

Near Tiffany's house Pizza man made U-turn when he saw mc, it was strange, like he wanted to make mc spend more time in Tiffany's place.
Maybe he was Kiiara's partner in crime and he helped her with Katrine.
:unsure: Aham I also think Mc has a very strange past to say the least with this Kiiara by the way I don't know if she still hasn't overcome something that the two have had in the past and she doesn't want to accept the separation and in that she sees any girl as a threat like every crazy ex-girlfriend and that makes her very jealous especially Katrine herself but the sinister of it all was Kiiara entering Mc's house as you said. ;)

Uninvited it only reinforces my idea that something the two of them had in the past she still hasn't gotten over and what back to herself.

I even have a hypothesis that it has something to do with Mc's separation from my wonderful :love: "Maeve" anyway now Tiffany's part was pretty weird we already know that Tiff wanted to eat Mc but couldn't because of the pizza boy I can't remember but I think Tiffany didn't order that pizza right or it was her if not I'm sure it was Kiiara who made that order to prevent something else from happening between the two lol it's pretty hard to know everything it's happening it's pretty early to tell the truth we have to wait to see more updates maybe she's just a cute girl but from the picture you sent just now i'm doubting it looks like he's a hired assassin or a relative of van helsing same. :WeSmart::KEK:

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Maeve..but you're undecided about rest girls...
I have faith you will choose Faith after seeing her epic boobs :KEK:
I don't know them (or you, really), but based on usernames alone.. I suspect he is less influenced by the boobs than you might anticipate.

• Haha
Reactions: Boobs Lover

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
You know what both of you if this game abandoned like A.O.A. Academy , then I will.... I will....I will.... OK, that is just how I cannot see Paris again??!!! May be I can see London.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
You know what both of you if this game abandoned like A.O.A. Academy , then I will.... I will....I will.... OK, that is just how I cannot see Paris again??!!! May be I can see London.
I'm sure that won't happen, don't worry, you won't be without your beautiful Paris :love:

• Love
Reactions: Kazanovaromeo
4.30 star(s) 77 Votes