4.30 star(s) 77 Votes

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I say the same about you bro I even had an idea here let's arrange something together like a nice dinner I'm Maeve You are Paris

let the night take us there if everything is perfect how about a very spicy suruba :WeSmart: :devilish::devilish::devilish:
NO NO NO Maeve is out of my list until I know the reason of breakup, if it is betrayal then forget it completely, but if he was the reason so forget about him I will love her.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
NO NO NO Maeve is out of my list until I know the reason of breakup, if it is betrayal then forget it completely, but if he was the reason so forget about him I will love her.
Alright so let's wait and see if this breakup between Maeve and Mc was some betrayal or because of another girl I still believe in my Maeve's innocence to me she didn't do anything wrong I think there's a lot more to it than that discovered but if everything goes well let's set that date huh lol :devilish::sleep::sleep:

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Alright so let's wait and see if this breakup between Maeve and Mc was some betrayal or because of another girl I still believe in my Maeve's innocence to me she didn't do anything wrong I think there's a lot more to it than that discovered but if everything goes well let's set that date huh lol :devilish::sleep::sleep:
Certainly Definitely .......:unsure::unsure::unsure: YES:p

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Damn Kiiara hot blonde motherfucker I'll stick with the theory 1 I don't think Maeve would separate from Mc because he told her to stop smoking and the meeting between the two of them in that alley he was surprised to see her smoking :unsure:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
But I don't care if she smokes or not she'll always be my number one girl now if she dies I die with her lol

• Sad
Reactions: Kazanovaromeo
Dec 8, 2021
Damn Kiiara hot blonde motherfucker I'll stick with the theory 1 I don't think Maeve would separate from Mc because he told her to stop smoking and the meeting between the two of them in that alley he was surprised to see her smoking :unsure:
But you can make her stop smoking, we have this choice, when you pass her, if you choose not to have a smoking fetish, she gives up her cigarette, which I thought was a very cool insight from Yuno, I thank him for this option, because honestly , I hate cigarettes and other forms of smoking

Reactions: Ilhares

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
But you can make her stop smoking, they have this choice, when you pass her, if you chose that she doesn't have a fetish for smoking, she gives up her cigarette, which I thought was a very cool insight from Yuno, I thank him for this option, because honestly , I hate cigarettes and other forms of smoking
Yes, very well remembered to tell the truth I remember that part a little bit But I let her continue with her cigarette fetish I don't want to change anything about my girl hehe

4.30 star(s) 77 Votes