4.30 star(s) 77 Votes
Dec 8, 2021
Yes, very well remembered to tell the truth I remember that part a little bit But I let her continue with her cigarette fetish I don't want to change anything about my girl hehe
I think it's quite possible that she was smoking, not because she likes it and has always smoked, but because she's sad and nervous about the separation, then when the MC passes by and talks about her smoking and that she's not like that, she listens him, sees that he cares , then he is happy with it and gives up the cigarette

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I think it's quite possible that she was smoking, not because she likes it and has always smoked, but because she's sad and nervous about the separation, then when the MC passes by and talks about her smoking and that she's not like that, she listens him, sees that he cares , then he is happy with it and gives up the cigarette
Yes Maeve is a tough girl but you can tell that she is having a hard time dealing with the separation and in that she uses the cigarette as a distraction to distract a little from her personal problems but I think that's not the only reason she's so stressed and nervous anyway I liked Mc showing that he still cares about her that made me immensely happy. :D

Dec 8, 2021
Seriously guys, this topic is the one I enjoy the most seeing the comments and commenting, thank you for brightening my day and not leaving this topic too quiet, thanks also to Yuno, for this game and for sharing this work of art with us

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Seriously guys, this topic is the one I enjoy the most seeing the comments and commenting, thank you for brightening my day and not leaving this topic too quiet, thanks also to Yuno, for this game and for sharing this work of art with us
(y) That's it we have to cheer this typical game as good as this has to always remain with discussions even with random comments lol let's participate too you are welcome in our conversations all members here are. :D:coffee:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Thank you very much! :giggle:
Heart is between boobs, i'm a boobs lover and you know how is that related.
Maeve is best, since mc should not date his sister cause inbreeding is sin:KEK::WeSmart:
;):coffee:
Yesss finally someone who is on my side Maeve we can date good for not being related lol

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Boobs Lover
4.30 star(s) 77 Votes