4.30 star(s) 77 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
jealousy is strong, strong enough to push some people to things they would never do normally.
That person who done something bad to Katrin was probably the same person who came to her doors and asked about mc. View attachment 2110159 That person ripped out phone from Katrin's hand, that's why last message looks so weird, still Kat sended message on time or someone clicked "send" accidentally:unsure:

I can only think what happen:HideThePain:

Later she came to mc to have alibi, she deleted messages from Katrin phone and took her phone to destroy strong evidences. View attachment 2110160

Yes, I agree, jealousy is often very dangerous with time it changes the personality of the person and in that turning it into something so bad that you can no longer meet that person who used to be sweet is illegal anyway let's say that person who did wrong Kat will show up again maybe in the next update asking about you guys how my lovely Maeve breaks my heart to use her in this kind of situation but from the past she has with Mc it makes a bit of sense I'll use her same line.. "As your ex came to your door and asked about you." but you're right that scene with Katrine's call was very strange there I already knew that something wasn't right even more by the last message as you said yourself I think everyone here realized that too that was no longer Kat with the cell phone sent messages to Mc poor Kat ): after that I think this person will visit the Mc soon and talking about all this I have some suspicions that I may have done it but I don't know it's better I wait until I have more evidence to say here I'll keep it to myself see you there lol

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I guess that person could even visit mc to ask him does he had seen that messages.

That's how i see this...and what happen to Katrine and who she become later:eek:
:unsure: This person will visit Mc for sure but I think our lovely Kat didn't suffer anything cruel and wasn't even killed maybe she was just born that way. Or it could even be a family curse and that's why Kat is always hiding her true form from everyone around her but now that she's found someone she can trust and will be into she wants to open up and who knows the person who took her cell phone it wasn't some family member who is trying to protect her this brings me to that part where i already said why she doesn't have friends of course this is just my hypothesis :geek:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Boobs Lover

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Will there be lesbian and group sex?
Well, the tags include harem, and in my mind, it's not a proper harem if the girls aren't having sex with each other as well as the MC, so I wager there'll be an option for it somewhere along the way, but only YG can say for sure. Considering how many tags he's got that hit my preferred kinks, it seems likely.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Kat hiding true form is good and possible hypothesis, i did not thought about it :unsure:
She would be like Jekyll and Hyde, and yes it would be serious explaination why she don't have friends.

I will stay with Kiiara killed Katrine cause she was jeloaus over mc;):HideThePain:

Better stop here and wait for next update, we have many questions and no answers.
Yes, there are still many mysteries to be solved better wait for the next updates anyway.
I believe we will have many surprises ;)

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
OK BOSS (Boobs Lover) , OK BOSS (Ass Fan)
Since you are sure it is NOT Paris , and you are sure NO Gorgeous Magnificent Girls will be forced to have sex with monsters Then I LOVE this game very much.
I know not everyone have deviantart and slushe accounts to fully enjoy Yuno's arts, so i will post something for you.

Paris has become rich (i think) ;)
Ven_Par_1.png

Why you're staring so much at her?:KEK: Paris_cust1.png

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I know not everyone have deviantart and slushe accounts to fully enjoy Yuno's arts, so i will post something for you.

Paris has become rich (i think) ;)
View attachment 2114050

Why you're staring so much at her?:KEK: View attachment 2114049
OK , Just tell me HOW I can not staring so much at Gorgeous, Magnificent, Fascinating Girls and if you tell me how, definitely I will NOT do it.
and where is my Beloved Princess Blake , and do not dare to say who?!!!

Reactions: Ass Fan
Dec 8, 2021
It might be foolish and my opinion can be 100% wrong :unsure:
Killing Katrine and making her zombie is one of my theories, my second theory says: Katrine was badly hurt and she almost die but she survived with scars.
View attachment 2114346
Girl on banner have scar on neck, like someone tried to choke her with rope or slit her throat.
What about her mouth? Someone has made "Glasgow Smile" to her.
She looks like Tommy Flanagan:unsure: View attachment 2114347
I think your second theory is quite possible, the first one only if he added the supernatural tag, which is the phenomenon that science does not study, since zombification in humans does not exist, and the paranormal, which is the tag that the game has, it yes it is the phenomenon with scientific studies and that it is possible to affirm that it exists in real life. I hope I have clarified the doubts, until a while ago I didn't know about this difference, but I saw the paranormal tag in the game and I had the doubt and searched

• Thinking Face

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Who is Blake? :KEK:
Developer of Jessica O'Neil probably does not created devaiantart account and can't post anything in that thread. If you want something from me you can send private message, i'm not following many threads cause people annoying me;)

Who is that popstar? Paris "work in progress" art?:unsure: View attachment 2114237
Since you guys are talking about it, the stoper does have an account on devaiantart I don't know if you can send the link here lol

• Wow

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
One of them i can solve now, Katrine or mc was stalked by some white haired girl. I'm wondering who was her:unsure: View attachment 2114241
From stalker to killer is just one step:HideThePain::eek:
Um well, thought I remember this girl in the background watching me that's a stalker too. :oops:

Who knows, maybe she is behind the messages on the cell phone of the Katrine :unsure::unsure:

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
Um well, thought I remember this girl in the background watching me that's a stalker too. :oops:

Who knows, maybe she is behind the messages on the cell phone of the Katrine :unsure::unsure:
She was stalking mc and she had seen how he entered home. IMG_20221021_154135.jpg
She entered his home without inviting, actually she brake in. She even said this: IMG_20221021_153300.jpg
Kiiara could stalking mc and see where he been and what was doing. How she was smiling i can say she was thinking about something evil :unsure:

Near Tiffany's house Pizza man made U-turn when he saw mc, it was strange, like he wanted to make mc spend more time in Tiffany's place.
Maybe he was Kiiara's partner in crime and he helped her with Katrine.

4.30 star(s) 77 Votes