4.30 star(s) 77 Votes

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
Not a lot. One day so far.
Ah, just one day? How much is that in terms of scenes/playtime? Just setup and no "action"?

The game looks promising, I'm just asking questions to figure out if it's worth downloading right now or if I should just Watch the thread and wait for more content.

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
Ah, just one day? How much is that in terms of scenes/playtime? Just setup and no "action"?

The game looks promising, I'm just asking questions to figure out if it's worth downloading right now or if I should just Watch the thread and wait for more content.
In that case I think you should wait. It was mostly an intro, but it sure looks promising, so I'd keep an eye on it.

Here's how the game plays out so far:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: VOYEUR

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
In that case I think you should wait. It was mostly an intro, but it sure looks promising, so I'd keep an eye on it.

Here's how the game plays out so far:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sounds hot, but short. I'll most definetely add this one to my List, but I'll wait a few months to get more content.

I hope the author the keeps working on the game, this sounds like it has all the potencial to be a big hit!

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
Dude are you bored ?
Why not try the game(s) instead of asking the same question in a dozen threads.
dude. I have tried the games probably more than once and still wasn't sure who the incest was about. therefore I'm asking and I will ask it in every game I come across until I get an answer. if you don't like it block me :)

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
dude. I have tried. the games. probably. more than once and still wasn't sure who the incest was about. therefore I'm asking and I will ask it in every game I come across until I get an answer. if you don't like it block me :)
and maybe for the ones I haven't played I want to know for my own knowing if they are worth playing at the time. That's why the forums exist. to figure out info about the game.

Are you so bored that you are paying attention to what I'm doing? sounds like you are the bored one. :)

4.30 star(s) 77 Votes