4.30 star(s) 77 Votes

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
and maybe for the ones I haven't played I want to know for my own knowing if they are worth playing at the time. That's why the forums exist. to figure out info about the game.

Are you so bored that you are paying attention to what I'm doing? sounds like you are the bored one. :)
Sure but what's the point ? Even if i tell you that you have a sister and a mother in this game and that is all i can tell you as this is the first release, you will still not know if you like the game or the characters.
So many incest games out there which either completely stall the progression with the family members until god knows when or a carbon copy of dozens of other games where the characters are so bland that you just lose any interest in it.

Well it's hard to miss if you check your alerts and threads and you see the same questions in a half a dozen threads :LOL:

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
Sure but what's the point ? Even if i tell you that you have a sister and a mother in this game and that is all i can tell you as this is the first release, you will still not know if you like the game or the characters.
So many incest games out there which either completely stall the progression with the family members until god knows when or a carbon copy of dozens of other games where the characters are so bland that you just lose any interest in it.

Well it's hard to miss if you check your alerts and threads and you see the same questions in a half a dozen threads :LOL:
I don't know what the point is for you, but for me, any information I can get about the game, even if other people think it's irrelevant, is still more than I knew before. Also, you didn't have to say shit. You could have ignored my comment and actually done something. But for you to take the time and post something, you must be bored. Also, I've already played the game. Someone has been talking to the dev about the game and has more insight than the rest of us. Did you ever think of that? Of course.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I keep hoping that Yuno Gasai took my suggestion seriously. I mean for the lightsaber image, not necessarily getting mangoo blasted into her eye in a flashback.. though admittedly both have amusement potential.
:love: How cool, I hope Yuno Gasai took your suggestion It's serious too because I would like to some more pictures with the lightsaber
surely both would.

4.30 star(s) 77 Votes