4.30 star(s) 77 Votes

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
I couldn't resist and I played the game, even though I said I wouldn't.

The renders are beyond S-tier, the visual of this game are on a level I don't think I've ever seen before. It blew me out of the water!

The potential Love Interests in the game are also gorgeous and pretty interesting in their own different way, I'm really excited to see what developments we'll get from these girls!

FlyingPony

Oct 29, 2017
Hey Dev, I fcking love what you did with the Genre Spoiler Section. Just few days ago had a rant about how useless most of those are and how they are not utilized properly. Having yours clearly explaining what is optional and what is not, as well as a future direction of game is fucking marvelous.

Reactions: Yuno Gasai

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
I remember reading a news story a few days ago that a teacher quit her job after someone found out she had a OF :sneaky:

Can you imagine in real life a teacher dressed like this giving classes? :oops::ROFLMAO:
if i can imagine it? i fantasied thousands of times... and she was a pedophile because i was only 12!
her need for aproval should not trump my right not to be aroused when i am hormonally unbalanced!

I've never had such a beautiful teacher to fantasise about :cry:
private school was not all bad!

Last edited:

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
So you don't mind if this game get updated once a year :BootyTime: ?
I know I do, but to some extent it depends on the quality and the developer as well. If Yuno Gasai keeps making custom renders and fan art stuff, I'm not upset that his game takes a bit longer to come out, he's still producing some pretty amazing shit.

If it's DPC, with his massive rendering farm and game as sole career focus, it's a bit more irksome. When it's somebody who previously dropped updates every 2-3 months and then vanishes for a year? Yeah, I take issue with it. Real life can be a total bitch, and I respect that, but it doesn't mean you're going to keep me interested after a long gap. Some of these games are like dime store comics, there to be briefly enjoyed and forgotten until the next issue. When the next issue is vastly delayed, I barely remember the comic existed. (Re: WVM)

Sep 3, 2020
So you don't mind if this game get updated once a year :BootyTime: ?
That's a very good question my brother, let's see if I can answer it I can't always explain myself

very well because of my reading disability But but I've always said I don't care how long it takes as

long as the developer Keeps Us regularly updated and doesn't go radio silent on us Even if it's a

short hello and I'm still working on the game That's perfectly fine with me To be honest I prefer

that than having a render every month don't get me wrong I love those renders but I know some

other Developers
that instead of giving you an update on the game all they do is make a random renders
and they don't even say hello to you and you end up having no idea what's happening with the game

so yeah I don't mind waiting at all it's not a problem for me

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
I know I do, but to some extent it depends on the quality and the developer as well. If Yuno Gasai keeps making custom renders and fan art stuff, I'm not upset that his game takes a bit longer to come out, he's still producing some pretty amazing shit.

If it's DPC, with his massive rendering farm and game as sole career focus, it's a bit more irksome. When it's somebody who previously dropped updates every 2-3 months and then vanishes for a year? Yeah, I take issue with it. Real life can be a total bitch, and I respect that, but it doesn't mean you're going to keep me interested after a long gap. Some of these games are like dime store comics, there to be briefly enjoyed and forgotten until the next issue. When the next issue is vastly delayed, I barely remember the comic existed. (Re: WVM)
I sort of agree but not fully.
Yes, some games are forgettable but the ones with enjoyable stories, relatable characters and amazing quality aren't. All games aren't created equally is what I'm trying to say.

Sep 3, 2020
I sort of agree but not fully.
Yes, some games are forgettable but the ones with enjoyable stories, relatable characters and amazing quality aren't. All games aren't created equally is what I'm trying to say.
I couldn't agree more

and personally, while I do like being a dick I think it's overrated especially with the annoying sandbox

if you ask me although it's only been one update I believe that this game is going to be a million times better

4.30 star(s) 77 Votes