4.30 star(s) 77 Votes

pphahapp

Oct 26, 2020
NOOO it was so short! I'm already hooked, though. Does the dev post release dates for updates anywhere? Also, can anyone recommend me some hidden gems like this?

Reactions: Yuno Gasai

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Hope the next release is before Feb. 6 month release window is hard to swallow. 2 release a year will take ages to finish the story. As much as i like the art and story, it will be difficult for me to support a game like this. By the time the entire games completes, it will more expensive than a AAA game from those big devs. It shouldnt be that way. Unless the length of the game is long enough to justify the 6 months window, people will start to lose interest.

All in all, hope it doesnt end up like Lewdlabs. I really like the art and story

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
Dev usually gives an update once a month, usually mid to late of the month. There was an update for Dec on top of all the wallpaper/customs post so dev had a busy dec to say the least.
I see that you use futa in the signature. Respect.

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
6 months and counting between first release and update is joke, when you see that Grandma's House had 10/12 in same frame time( example). I know that the quality is not the same,but comparing number of patreons on them it shows 500+vs 200+. To be in DIK's,Summer's league you need to earn and prove it before you take that long between updates,imo.

Sep 2, 2020
6 months and counting between first release and update is joke, when you see that Grandma's House had 10/12 in same frame time( example). I know that the quality is not the same,but comparing number of patreons on them it shows 500+vs 200+. To be in DIK's,Summer's league you need to earn and prove it before you take that long between updates,imo.
D a m n! Six months for updates, hard pass for me too. Even Badik is pushing it with DPC's almost annual schedule at this point but of course that game is beefy.

I think newer devs should focus more on completing smaller projects to build up a good workflow rate and see if it can be a staple in their real life schedules. This allows for less cases of "burnout" or lack of interest that many other VN's fall into over a year before their thread is filled with loyalists who swear the dev is returning like the second coming of Christ.

From there when enough experienced is gained, devs can more comfortably take on a project that has multiple arcs and chapters involving entire ensembles of characters on the scale of some of the most popular VN's on this site.
Even the best devs out here have 1 or 2 smaller games they did prior to their flagship titles.

PRTech

Jul 25, 2021
D a m n! Six months for updates, hard pass for me too. Even Badik is pushing it with DPC's almost annual schedule at this point but of course that game is beefy.

I think newer devs should focus more on completing smaller projects to build up a good workflow rate and see if it can be a staple in their real life schedules. This allows for less cases of "burnout" or lack of interest that many other VN's fall into over a year before their thread is filled with loyalists who swear the dev is returning like the second coming of Christ.

From there when enough experienced is gained, devs can more comfortably take on a project that has multiple arcs and chapters involving entire ensembles of characters on the scale of some of the most popular VN's on this site.
Even the best devs out here have 1 or 2 smaller games they did prior to their flagship titles.
WELL SAID!!!!!!

Reactions: PrivilegedCholo

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
Thankfully wasn't the case,but I bet many ppl wish they can have it back
I find it funny how some people that did not contribute with anything are more concerned about other people's money. Anyone is free to support a dev , no one put a gun to their head and they don't need a person like you to tell us how they should feel or what to do with their OWN money. You do realize that if people will stop supporting the devs, it would only take even longer for an update to come right? Or even worse we would get a rushed release or something that will require a reworked or a redesigned version like some other games out there and that means even more waiting time, just because people like you count the days and try to rush things out.

I admit I do not have the means to support the dev monthly but I also do not come here to make demands, the dev is the one who will release the content when the episode is ready and until then all it's left to do is wait patiently and find something else to occupy your time.

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
Thankfully wasn't the case,but I bet many ppl wish they can have it back
Lol why are you still here if you don't want to wait more than 5 months? there are many instant fap garbage games here that you can play because clearly this kind of games aren't for you and for others like you, and no one is forcing you to wait which makes what you said even more dumb.

To add to that, you don't spent any money on this game so your complains doesn't mean shit pal ;) "WAAAAHH IT'S BEEN 5 MONTHS AND NO UPDATE, TOO LONG, MY PEEPEE HURTS WAAAAAH :cry::cry:"

Also don't talk in other people's name in trying to validating your childish and baseless argument, have a good day.

Last edited:

Chuck_Bass

Nov 25, 2022
I find it funny how some people that did not contribute with anything are more concerned about other people's money. Anyone is free to support a dev , no one put a gun to their head and they don't need a person like you to tell us how they should feel or what to do with their OWN money. You do realize that if people will stop supporting the devs, it would only take even longer for an update to come right? Or even worse we would get a rushed release or something that will require a reworked or a redesigned version like some other games out there and that means even more waiting time, just because people like you count the days and try to rush things out.

I admit I do not have the means to support the dev monthly but I also do not come here to make demands, the dev is the one who will release the content when the episode is ready and until then all it's left to do is wait patiently and find something else to occupy your time.
Maybe more people would support him if he would move his arse.

Ze Därri

Feb 23, 2022
Maybe more people would support him if he would move his arse.
The thing is that many devs don't create these games as their main job and have many other things to do in their life and with the quality of the renders that Yuno creates it takes even longer. All you can think of is that you want more, more and more not thinking about the circumstances of somebody else, even though you probably don't even pay for it. Just go play another game if you're so bothered by the fact, that it takes so long to update.

Mar 26, 2022
I don't understand the complaints either, there are many games out there that have worse looking renders, sometimes shorter updates and their development cycle is the same, a little shorter or even longer than this game has. I have a lot of work to do, so waiting for the next update is not painful for me. :KEK:

• Red Heart
Reactions: DeFuZe
4.30 star(s) 77 Votes