4.30 star(s) 77 Votes

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
At least a dozen games have been suddenly "resurrected" after a long time since the last update, so don't completely lose hope yet.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Even if it is eventually updated, it's clear the game is never going to be completed or even get far into development with updates this slow..

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Good riddance. It was high time it received the tag. One of the worst examples of milking with as little content as possible. Yes, the renders were top notch, hence it's fanbase. But the whole thing became a joke after having had just one initial release with 0 updates for a long time. Only thing that kept this one afloat was the devs activity. It was such an obvious ruse.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Can't say that I am surprised. I will still follow the thread because I still have some hope that the dev will eventually release another update but it seems like that won't happen any time soon.

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
Good riddance. It was high time it received the tag. One of the worst examples of milking with as little content as possible. Yes, the renders were top notch, hence it's fanbase. But the whole thing became a joke after having had just one initial release with 0 updates for a long time. Only thing that kept this one afloat was the devs activity. It was such an obvious ruse.
You're not wrong but damn, the truth can be a bitch to hear sometimes.

Reactions: StingerWolf

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
When I made this point some time ago Yuno's dick riders said I was a troll. Oh well...

Apr 2, 2021
When I made this point some time ago Yuno's dick riders said I was a troll. Oh well...
Applies to every milker games on this site. For some weird reason there seems to be a lot more cultist who would fanatically defend milkers than normal game devs. Wonder if they are actually on payroll to create fake sentiments that the milkers are actually honestly working on their game so they got a lot of supporters or something.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
you had only two posts in this thread before today. none of them got any replies. are those dick riders in the thread with us right now?
I swear I saw more posts from that user on this thread. Maybe they just got deleted or something.

Yea, I never really like how that shit goes down either. :LOL:

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Well simps can be a huge pita. Seems you were right, I remember that post. Sad thing is, those renders/models are one of the best ones I have ever seen in an AVN. Writing was ok as well. Such a waste of huge potential.

ABQ-NEW

Jun 9, 2023
I'm inclined to believe that he's dealing with a personal problem or having a Creator burnout and needs time to get back on the game. It doesn't make any sense for him to start milking his Patreon supporters (Not now at least).

he hit the jackpot with this game. Most devs took them a lot of update releases and sometimes completed games to finally become popular. This guy did it on his FIRST release for his FIRST game. so imagine how much he'll make if he continues.

if it's true that he is milking the fans? that would be the Dumbest thing I've ever seen, Instead of making thousands of dollars per month/update, he chose to scam people for a few hundred bucks that slowly decreased with each passing month. not a good business move if you ask me.

Last edited:

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
I'm inclined to believe that he's dealing with a personal problem or having a Creator burnout and needs time to get back on the game. It doesn't make any sense for him to start milking his Patreon supporters (Not now at least).

he hit the jackpot with this game. Most devs took them a lot of update releases and sometimes completed games to finally become popular. This guy did it on his FIRST release for his FIRST game. so imagine how much he'll make if he continues.

hell! Qori Gaming, the creator of Hard to Love (which is a popular game too) who is now in the second season of his game, has fewer supporters than Yuno.

if it's true that he is milking the fans? that would be the Dumbest thing I've ever seen, Instead of making thousands of dollars per month/update, he chose to scam people for a few hundred bucks that slowly decreased with each passing month. not a good business move if you ask me.
Your example for a different game is a bit off, because that one is a mess. Btw. I would advise you not to talk about other games or even mention them here, because you get your posts deleted or even get a refraction point like I did.
What you say regarding Yuno makes sense though, still I have to cerrect you. His success on first try was because of his otherwordly good renders, not really the game itself. People are suckers for beauty.

Bobhanw

Feb 8, 2023
Damn so many good games are getting abandoned this year and being replaced by a new Ai game almost weekly lol

ABQ-NEW

Jun 9, 2023
Your example for a different game is a bit off, because that one is a mess. Btw. I would advise you not to talk about other games or even mention them here, because you get your posts deleted or even get a refraction point like I did.
just edited it out, Sorry about that. I just want to compare acquainted with another popular game. thx for warning me.

What you say regarding Yuno makes sense though, still I have to cerrect you. His success on first try was because of his otherwordly good renders, not really the game itself. People are suckers for beauty.
I'm apologetic by nature, I hate accusing someone if I'm not 100% sure. so sorry in advance.

but is in it weird that someone would spend a year and a half promoting his upcoming game (Link) just to scam people? I just checked his user profile and he seems very passionate about making this game. and has been posting renders on fanart threads since 2020 (before he started making this game) and was very engaged with f95zone users. just so he can steal 9000$ max. he's either a dumb scammer or there's something wrong happening in his life.

keep in mind, I'm not telling anyone to keep donating money to him. far from it. in fact, I encourage people to stop giving him money. am just saying there might be more to the story.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
just edited it out, Sorry about that. I just want to compare acquainted with another popular game. thx for warning me.

I'm apologetic by nature, I hate accusing someone if I'm not 100% sure. so sorry in advance.

but is in it weird that someone would spend a year and a half promoting his upcoming game (Link) just to scam people? I just checked his user profile and he seems very passionate about making this game. and has been posting renders on fanart threads since 2020 (before he started making this game) and was very engaged with f95zone users. just so he can steal 9000$ max. he's either a dumb scammer or there's something wrong happening in his life.

keep in mind, I'm not telling anyone to keep donating money to him. far from it. in fact, I encourage people to stop giving him money. am just saying there might be more to the story.
Well one is 100% such a waste of exceptional renders and animation. We will se, what the future holds. If it is the way you said it is, he will make a comeback. Time will tell.

Reactions: ABQ-NEW

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
This condition is known as Dev's flu(flew) A.K.A Abandonment. Every great game is destined to have DEV which caught this disease. History is witness.
Come Inside
Estate: Dominate
Love and Submission
A.O.A

are some of the great games whose dev were prey of this incurable disease known as Dev's flu(flew). Stay safe fellow DEV's.:BootyTime:

If Dev has personal issues at least inform his patron's otherwise MAY LORD BLESS HIM WITH STRENGTH TO FIGHT Dev's flu(flew).

EDIT: ANYONE have locked wallpapers and custom renders of his patreon do share. THANKS!:D

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 77 Votes