4.30 star(s) 77 Votes
Feb 21, 2023
I earnestly hope the dev comes back, the models are beyond awesome. I don't know how communication actually looked like, but I can hardly imagine this game was on a bad path. There were other games with long dev times between updates, especially with this high quality work as someone working solo. But the silence is worrisome, I agree, a little talk here and there would be reassuring. But I have hope, even if it's only a fool's hope.

Reactions: Joshy92

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
564 USD per month is still something.
Yeah but it's not that much either. It's definitely not enough for him to work on the game full time. I still think that a full year without an update is not a very good sign but it's not like he is one of those devs that has thousands of subs and doesn't release shit.

Reactions: Vuh303 and Udayana

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Yeah but it's not that much either. It's definitely not enough for him to work on the game full time. I still think that a full year without an update is not a very good sign but it's not like he is one of those devs that has thousands of subs and doesn't release shit.
Yeah, I don't mind waiting and I doubt supporters do
But I just wish he would communicate a bit more
I have seen so many devs just stop talking entirely
The dev of Demon boy for example

RohMadden

May 10, 2023
I was going to try this game because the renders looked great but seeing that it has been more than 1 year without an update and reading that the Dev has been silent for 3 months is a red flag

Well it's a shame I would like to support him but right now it's just a waste of money

Reactions: TheGremlin21

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Yeah, I don't mind waiting and I doubt supporters do
But I just wish he would communicate a bit more
I have seen so many devs just stop talking entirely
The dev of Demon boy for example
I think there was an unconfirmed rumor a couple of months ago talking about how Yuno took 1 and a half years for just this first release alone. Can't find anything to back that up. Maybe there are more claims littered around on this thread but if it's true then uh ... yea. We're talking a long-ass time for this to ever be completed if it even does.

I feel like there has to be some degree of truth to that. Otherwise, it doesn't make sense for the game to not have the Abandoned tag by now. It's been a year since the first release and 3 months since the last Patreon post. He's well-known on this site so I'm guessing they're cutting him some slack because he's less likely to just ghost the entire thing given how active he was before.

If you're down to wait, then all the power to you. Just keep in mind, this is probably how things are going to be moving forward. Not a lot of communication and maybe 1 update every other year. The guy's just probably too busy to be doing this stuff on the side. That would explain how long it's taking now and further support the single claim of how long the first release took.

Just another game in "limbo" territory. Which sometimes makes me think there should be a separate tag for stuff like this.

Edit: Well nevermind, I guess. Now we know. Lol.

Last edited:

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
I think there was an unconfirmed rumor a couple of months ago talking about how Yuno took 1 and a half years for just this first release alone. Can't find anything to back that up. Maybe there are more claims littered around on this thread but if it's true then uh ... yea. We're talking a long-ass time for this to ever be completed if it even does.

I feel like there has to be some degree of truth to that. Otherwise, it doesn't make sense for the game to not have the Abandoned tag by now. It's been a year since the first release and 3 months since the last Patreon post. He's well-known on this site so I'm guessing they're cutting him some slack because he's less likely to just ghost the entire thing given how active he was before.

If you're down to wait, then all the power to you. Just keep in mind, this is probably how things are going to be moving forward. Not a lot of communication and maybe 1 update every other year. The guy's just probably too busy to be doing this stuff on the side. That would explain how long it's taking now and further support the single claim of how long the first release took.

Just another game in "limbo" territory. Which sometimes makes me think there should be a separate tag for stuff like this.
screenshot spam incoming
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Yuno soon will be giving us news about the game. I'm confident that it would be a big sin to abandon this game guys

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
This game meant so much to me I mean there was moments between Stella and MC that was so beautiful

it's actually made me cry and to have it end like this with no closure

• Haha
Reactions: eeyye and Ass Fan

snow123789456

Jun 2, 2020
For the first update it was very good, who knows maybe it would be back. :)

I am not a game developer, but a quick communication with your supports is reasonable to show the game progress (even if it is very slow).

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 77 Votes