4.30 star(s) 77 Votes

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
I've seen so many time projects being heavily and publicly criticized because of a lack of communication. It makes me remember some common dramas on Kickstarter or any other crowd funding websites.

I checked on their discord and it doesn't seem like people get more information from there (maybe it's on a private channel, I don't know.)

A lot of content creators seems to forget how important it is to communicate with their community. Sometimes it's necessary to dedicate more time on it, even if it means spending less time on actually developing the game.

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
What the fuck are you talking about? This game hasn't been updated since August of 2022. This, clearly, has been abandoned, and there isn't a fucking orange abandoned label on it. What do you mean by "no"? Do you know something that we don't? Then why don't you share it with us?

If not, then how about "yes", dumbshit?

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
What the fuck are you talking about? This game hasn't been updated since August of 2022. This, clearly, has been abandoned, and there isn't a fucking orange abandoned label on it. What do you mean by "no"? Do you know something that we don't? Then why don't you share it with us?

The dev gives status updates on his Patreon but I think he does that to milk as much money as he can from his subscribers as he can before the tap closes, not because he is actually working on it.

But even if he is working on it, does it matter? It takes more than a year to go from chapter 1 to chapter 2, how much is it going to be when he will some branching paths and the game is going to get more complex? Is it really worth the wait?

Kassandara

Aug 24, 2022

What's with the hostility? No need to lash out like that.
Anyway, check the rules and you will understand.

Oct 10, 2022

Who hurt you this much to become this toxic on a forum which its rules are very clear about the topic?

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
what a total crap that all games are abandoned so well made and of such quality, by the way they should label this game abandoned
I've seen this type of post pop up a few times in this thread. I'm of the mindset that this was meant as a tech demo for Yuno to practice 3D modeling and writing since he already has a background doing GTX design. I doubt he'll outright abandon the project, but it's definitely possible if he feels the need to start from scratch.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

As for the unnecessary aggression about the abandoned tag... I think that anyone who feels that strongly and has a lack of control over their anger needs to take a break from electronics for a few days. There's zero reason to become enraged over content you're not being forced to consume.

Additionally, anyone who chooses to support a dev on Patreon (or SS and itch) should seriously consider learning more about financial responsibility. The very nature of platforms like Patreon is that you're "donating" money to someone and there is no guarantee you'll receive a product from said donation. I personally avoid Patreon since most devs will release a finish product on Steam. It's safer for me since I can get a guaranteed refund if the product I'm purchasing isn't worth the price.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I just saw the dev hasn't made a new posting on patreon since may
I really hope the game isn't abandoned
It's never a good sign when the dev is silent for so long imo
It happened with another game I like recently too

I'll be honest if the game is over
It'll be the most disappointed I have been in seeing something abandoned since A.O.A academy

It never gets any easier seeing a game I really like slowly die.

4.30 star(s) 77 Votes