4.30 star(s) 77 Votes

Kas96

Jul 15, 2021
Wow what a pretty logical argument going on! I think I've said it before, you guys might have missed it, he took 1.5 yrs to develop the first version, i read it in server and that was long time ago. The problem he is facing right now is he can't balance the work flow and the upcoming result going to be horrible. Prepare for the worst and hope for the best.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Ah man, I'm still kind of disappointed about that one. Still the best overall VN by leaps and bounds (my opinion) but I just don't think I'll ever be as excited about it as I was before ep 9.
you clearly havent played leap of faith. go play it right now and see if you can say the same thing.
I have played both. LoF was a good game, but it doesn't rank as high for me. Maybe because I don't care for Cece or most of the others, they just don't push my buttons right. Unfortunately for BaDIK, virtually all enthusiasm I had for it was killed by the one-two punch combo of the interlude and chapter 9 taking so much dev time for what feels essentially like one giant freeroam with very little substance. It has some, but nothing to justify how long it took to be released.

And DPC has the added problem of having made several of the side girls far more interesting and appealing than the main LI cast.
Don't get me wrong but it's really funny to see all the whining in a piracy forum about the speed of devs. I know, I know, everybody pays their share to the devs. Sure... If the work isn't worth the pay, just stop to pay. Where's the problem?
I don't pay Disney, but I was still pissed it took over 20 years to get a goddamn Tron sequel. And then instead of following up on an excellent plot point for a third one, they stuffed it back in the closet and forgot it existed.

Sure, Yuno is taking a while and that kinda sucks, but the results are almost always spectacles of joy, he planted enough seeds of interest in one single release that people are antsy waiting for more. That's something many devs can't manage even after half a dozen releases.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Umm so what would you say your completion rate is? Just wanted to check up and see if it will be 3 months or more so I can put this on my "look at in" list.
:)
The completion rate is .... Yes.

We only know that allegedly the development is going forward, but we have no overview on how much is ready, planned or when the possible release date is.

This

View attachment 2655791
Hey there

Will keep this one brief.

I'm still not at the finish line, and it's not a great feeling knowing you won't be able to deliver on time :(
Last month, I completed approximately 50 additional renders and post-processed around 75. However, there hasn't been much progress on the coding front.

As for the release date, I had initially mentioned May, but since it has already passed, I won't commit to a new specific date just yet. I would like to hear your thoughts on whether it would be fair to pause the Patreon support, considering that I still don't have a final release date to share. Please let me know your thoughts in the comments section.

On another note, I've attached Kos's customs from last month to keep you guys umm........ occupied?

as always, my DMs are open.

Until next time *waves*
Take care!

XO.
is the latest progress report and we don't know anything beyond that.

Albeit activity on the discord occasionally he is relatively silent about the game.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
So this game will be biting the dust soon too...

Man so much of these AVN where people are all like "man the renders are awesome" and "all the girls are hot" end up getting abandoned 90% of the time,

Offcuts
Reincarnotica
Corruption time
Chains of Pleasure
Areas of Gray
AOA academy
Come Inside
Rise to the top (best sex scene animations of any VN I've seen)

These are just some of the ones I remember

This game is also most likely ending up Abandoned in 2 months.

I just hope Summer Heat and Red Lucy don't end up in this Abandoned graveyard.
I wouldn't put AOA in the same chategory as those. It had quite some releases. How the dev disappeared was not your typical abandoning as well. I really hope this game does not get onto that list.

Griftomedia

Jun 9, 2022
I'm just so fucking tired of every game I'm watching take 7 months to a year to update. Why don't you just fucking come clean and admit you're not doing shit?? Just "abandon" this fucking thing :FacePalm:

There's waaaay easier grifts on the internet to make money than just stringing along horny bastards for fucking ever.

I'm just about at my limit with this entire fucking medium at this point!!

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
I'm just about at my limit with this entire fucking medium at this point!!
Don't get me wrong but you can abandon this game for yourself. Don't play it. Delete it from your disk. End your donate at Patreon which you surely have because it wouldn't be smart to complain about something one didn't payed for. Unwatch this thread. Profit.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Guessing this is abandoned?
It's probably more like in that limbo state where the dev is active just enough on Patreon for it to not be tagged with "abandoned" but taking long enough for people to doubt any work is being done on it at all.

I've seen a few solo devs take a really long time to update and infrequent status reports but they eventually get it out. On the flipside, I've also seen ones that just kind of slowly ghost the project. That's why I'm considering this another one of those "limbo" status ones. Too soon to tell for sure. (Or more like we'll know when we know. The game is both alive and dead until either an update comes out or the abandoned tag is slapped on)

At the end of the day, even if Yuno gets an update out you should probably use that as a rule of thumb for how long he's going to take for each update. At this rate, maybe it'll be like 1 update per year if we're lucky.

For a new game, that pace is pretty much just being dead in the water. Virtually dead. Which is fine if he wants to just do this on the side as a hobby but not really if he wants to do this full-time eventually.

Last edited:

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
It's probably more like in that limbo state where the dev is active just enough on Patreon for it to not be tagged with "abandoned" but taking long enough for people to doubt any work is being done on it at all.

I've seen a few solo devs take a really long time to update and infrequent status reports but they eventually get it out. On the flipside, I've also seen ones that just kind of slowly ghost the project. That's why I'm considering this another one of those "limbo" status ones. Too soon to tell for sure. (Or more like we'll know when we know. The game is both alive and dead until either an update comes out or the abandoned tag is slapped on)

At the end of the day, even if Yuno gets an update out you should probably use that as a rule of thumb for how long he's going to take for each update. At this rate, maybe it'll be like 1 update per year if we're lucky.

For a new game, that pace is pretty much just being dead in the water. Virtually dead. Which is fine if he wants to just do this on the side as a hobby but not really if he wants to do this full-time eventually.
That will not yield enough supporters for him. Trust is something very fragile...Very few people would want to support something like this financially if an update takes more than a year.

4.30 star(s) 77 Votes