4.30 star(s) 77 Votes

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Is the incest patch optional or necessary? Does the story still make sense without it or I will get dialogue like "romance between roommates is forbidden" without the patch?

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
there are very few game creators who can tell a good story,
and deliver fantastic art en renders.
and yuno is a master in this field.

he was always been great at art,
just give him time,
and this will be a masterpiece.

i can best compare with ocean,
he and yuno are two creators who bring a very good story,
fantastic art,and keep in in touch with their fans.

you have to be patient,that's right,
but then you know that you get top quality.

Yuno Gasai

Developer of "Acquainted"
GFX Designer
Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
long as the developer Keeps Us regularly updated and doesn't go radio silent on us Even if it's a

short hello and I'm still working on the game That's perfectly fine with me
still working on it :Kappa:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, I'm very grateful to everyone defending and supporting me and this project. I'm not very good with words and have borderline trash communication skills but I mean it when I say that I really really appreciate every comment/review I've received <3

and umm... here is another custom I did for Rebelyon feat. Kiiara
else how would I be able to farm some likes on this post :BootyTime::illuminati:

reb_bh_YG.png

XO.

Sep 3, 2020

Also, I'm very grateful to everyone defending and supporting me and this project. I'm not very good with words and have borderline trash communication skills but I mean it when I say that I really really appreciate every comment/review I've received <3

else how would I be able to farm some likes on this post :BootyTime::illuminati:

View attachment 2216829

XO.
don't worry about it brother just take your time I know that you're going to be one of the greats

and because of my reading disability, I understand how it feels when you can't communicate your thoughts properly

and ...God damn it
Yuno

you couldn't give me one picture of Maeve

I mean it's still beautiful but goddamnit
Yuno

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020

View attachment 2216829

XO.
Soon I will hijack reb custom again

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
I don't see Katrine in banner picture. Is she a main LI?
she is there, you must be blind!
Wait? Which one? Is it the maid?
she had some improvements made, she is now a smoker and has tattoes but its still her!

the weird ones that magically attract WS :ROFLMAO:
i guess i like broken things broken mirrors and broken girls... well like Plato interpretation of art would point out!
you crave what is missing in your life, and since i am so perfect!
that would be Maeve, that is why me and Vidal the king of Pervert have been going at it as of late!
Yuno Gasai please tell vidal he as no chance and that Maeve is forever mine so he can move on and i can stop being mean to him on purpose!

WTF? Is it true? But I like her original looks:cry: Why?
View attachment 2218034
life happens, anyway i could try to explain it to you but i am already am on major spoilers territory and yuno kick my ass if i start theorizing on his game...

Last edited:

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
i guess i like broken things broken mirrors and broken girls... well like Plato interpretation of art would point out!
you crave what is missing in your life, and since i am so perfect!
that would be Maeve, that is why me and @Vidal the king of Pervert have been going at it as of late!
@Yuno Gasai please tell vidal he as no chance and that Maeve is forever mine so he can move on and i can stop being mean to him on purpose!

when two quarrel the third is happy...it's time to show Maeve what she missed about you two :devilish::devilish::devilish:

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
when two quarrel the third is happy...it's time to show Maeve what she missed about you two :devilish::devilish::devilish:
i guess its easyer for her to see just one... spitroast her? i take the ass you handle the front part!
no eye locking with me but feel free to high five me and depending on your cultural references call it an eiffel tower or eiffeling her, or stonehenge and stone hedging in her!

just do not invite Darkdevil66 he likes to stay under her and fucking her pussy and then bitch
about my balls hiting against his balls! dude in that situation if that is what`s irking you...

a german wisdom says: glass eye be vigilant :sneaky:
my grandfather had a glass eye, does that makes my father Thor the thunderer and me Tyr the one handed?

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 77 Votes