Acting Lessons [Dr PinkCake] Favorite Character Poll

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Based on what you've seen and/or read so far, who do you like the most?

• Total voters

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Our friend @Dr PinkCake wants your feedback!

"Based on what you've seen and/or read so far, who do you like the most?
(It doesn't have to be sexually.)

You can vote on several favorites if you have trouble deciding.

This will help me get the feeling of what the community thinks and motivate me when writing for favorite and non-favorite characters.

Drop a comment if you want to explain something on this subject."

Exarioch

May 21, 2018
Hu, I can't remember to meet a character Ana...Oh wait, she is the girl from the beach ? Completly forgot about her... Thanks for the headache.

Anyway , Go Melissa , you can make this :p

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
Some of them have a limited background, so I find it hard to really give a qualified rating, but so far Rena and Liam seem to be ones I like the most. And it is from a purely non sexual metric. But as I said, it's based on limited information. Plenty of potential in several of the characters, but right now, with the playthrough I have, those are the two chars, that feel "best".

Sep 21, 2017
liam got no vote from me. he LIED to me...and he`s dying from optic herpes. :FeelsBadMan: I`m a loyal guy and once that loyalty is broken...hasta la vista baby! we had a bro-code man! bros before eye gonorrhea! :WutFace:

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I think the difference between Megan and Melissa is Megan still has some options, even though her life is sorta falling apart she hasn't hit rock bottom, whereas Melissa doesn't, so she puts on a mask and tries to act tough and this adds another level to her character. Megan is a sweetheart by default, so she is easy to like, but getting to see the real Melissa is not easy since her guard is almost always up.

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Huh. It's almost like people are attracted to different characters. Stick to your vision of the game if you have one, it led you this far.

Reactions: bas and Earthling

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Dammit... once devs start to go down the road of "polls", I reckon they tend to lose their focus & drift off in different directions from how they started or intended.

I would plead to Dr. P that he just sticks to the story HE wants to write...

If a dev wants to write a game "for the people, by the people", you do that from the very start with a few loose ideas & then let everyone vote in polls as to content & story line. The risk of going down that slippery slope is increased if starting to run out of ideas already...

BTW, I'm a patron to Dr. P so I'm not trying to be a smartass... :)

D

Dr PinkCake

Dammit... once devs start to go down the road of "polls", I reckon they tend to lose their focus & drift off in different directions from how they started or intended.

I would plead to Dr. P that he just sticks to the story HE wants to write...

If a dev wants to write a game "for the people, by the people", you do that from the very start with a few loose ideas & then let everyone vote in polls as to content & story line. The risk of going down that slippery slope is increased if starting to run out of ideas already...

BTW, I'm a patron to Dr. P so I'm not trying to be a smartass... :)
Not to worry Riddikk. I'm sticking to my vision. I'm actually very happy with the poll results. It's exactly what I had hoped for.
The poll is just an indicator, not something that will dictate the direction of the story that already has been written since day one.

Deleted member 596203

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Not much love for Ana it seems. Even though she cheated, i quite like the character and that just because of one scene. The flashback scene where she was 'caught' and confronted you was nicely done. Her starting to tear up and shouting after you while realizing her mistake and that she lost you (that's how I see it, might be completely of).
I hope we will see more flashbacks of the relationship and even an Ana comeback and route (one can only dream).
Also I like megan, she's cute and warm (just me but would've loved if the dating came a little later, explore eachother a bit more). Melissa is bae and Liam is hillarious (DRINK, DRINK, DRINK...). Hedwig and Angela I see more as a one night stand. Can't say much about Rena yet, but she seems fun to hang with. Leah went to quick for my taste, didn't intrigue me as much as others.
All in all, good and loving characters, with interesting personalities. Love the story so far. Good job.

Reactions: Namco15

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
As a straight male it sounds a bit weird to say this but... Liam. I have no sexual interest in the guy, but I highly enjoy his personality. He is the first male "best friend" in an adult game who I actually care about. No interest in seeing him naked, but he gets my vote because he managed to actually make me sympathize with his character.

On the female side of things, I would have to say I enjoy both Megan and Melissa about equally.

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
Melissa...for the win.
Seeing as she was genuinely hurt when Megan Confided in her, Her need for MC when she holds his hand at the Theater, Her emotional conflict when she was in the bed with them. Man, i loved the scene where she turns, watches them and turns back. I mean these are all small scenes but they make a huge impact on her character. And for those who calls her whore, somehow failed to see the story fully.

Nevertheless I Trust Dr Pinkcake for whatever the future holds for her. Since it was him who placed these details.

Eagerly waiting for the next update and always a fan.

U

User_31172

Melissa...for the win.
Seeing as she was genuinely hurt when Megan Confided in her, Her need for MC when she holds his hand at the Theater, Her emotional conflict when she was in the bed with them. Man, i loved the scene where she turns, watches them and turns back. I mean these are all small scenes but they make a huge impact on her character. And for those who calls her whore, somehow failed to see the story fully.

Nevertheless I Trust Dr Pinkcake for whatever the future holds for her. Since it was him who placed these details.

Eagerly waiting for the next update and always a fan.
Don't forget the dialog as she holds his hand? "When are you going to wake up and see me".

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote