Acting Lessons [Dr PinkCake] Favorite Character Poll

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Based on what you've seen and/or read so far, who do you like the most?

• Total voters
U

User_633486

not a big liam fan tbh but maybe that's just me....just prefer to hang out with the girls but again maybe that's just me.

love meg, missy, and rena the most. can't wait to play w/ rena in the next update hopefully

Reactions: Namco15

Icaro

Jun 15, 2017
Ahah, made my day :)

Just when you think that you have created a mature woman that literally no one who plays the game will be attracted to when there's a bunch of other wonderful ladies surrounding you...guys like you come along.
She is sadly taken but she told me that she was very flattered by receiving such love! She hasn't felt this appreciated in a long while, as her husband has lost all sexual interest in her.

This one is for you guys. Enjoy?????
View attachment 118569

Reactions: Namco15
U

User_633486

depends on the bro and liam just doesn't do it for me

Vordertur

Jul 21, 2017
Her starting to tear up and shouting after you while realizing her mistake and that she lost you (that's how I see it, might be completely of).
I think that's an interesting way of looking at it, actually, and I think it's supported by what little we've seen so far. I mean, I could buy that read on things. Here's a woman in this relationship, and it's stable, but it's almost too stable. It's boring. Stagnant. And she's so desperate to inject some kind of passion into it, that she thinks "Maybe if I cheat on my fiance, I can force him to feel something again."

But all that does is break the relationship instead of fixing it. (Because drama for the sake of drama usually doesn't end well.) And that parting shot of her calling after him is her coming to this horrible realization "My God, what have I done?" but it's already too late. Damage done.

That being said, well... I don't have a lot of sympathy, given the lengths she went to, to try and manufacture... well... drama. I mean, if you're having trouble with your relationship, you think your partner is stagnant, you know... you maybe try kinky bedroom stuff or whatever. You don't go bang some other dude to try and put a spark back into your love life. So... you know... right.

After it got somewhat hammered home that MC is definitely pursuing Megan, I spent a deal of time thinking about how I could get Liam and Melissa together, if possible. I hate cuck games, but Melissa and Liam are too good to go through virtual life alone.
Why not, right? I mean, he's your best friend, she's her best friend, and they seem to get along like friggin' Gangbusters. I mean, I get that these kinds of games always have the player/main character trying to woo anything and everything with a pulse, but am I weird for saying that I kinda actually ship those two a little?

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
only halfway into episode but i think in terms of one night stands like angela the most but in terms of personality similar upbring and home problems i think i would want to end up with melissa unless theres going to be a harem route

TreyfromKansas

Jul 11, 2018
Leah is the best. I honestly would choose to completely dump the main girl and go all in with Leah. The last scene with her was way over the top, but everything before that really clicked.

Also, Liam is awesome. He made me laugh out loud several times.

fulltimegeek

Oct 21, 2017
Cant believe i voted for a dude!!! but Liam is such a great character..made me laugh a lot...come to think of it, when i see him pop up in the banner i cant help but grin

Reactions: IndigoHawk
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote