Acting Lessons [Dr PinkCake] Favorite Character Poll

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Based on what you've seen and/or read so far, who do you like the most?

• Total voters

DasKapitan

Oct 26, 2017
I'm most interested in Leah TBH... She's the second female character introduced but the first to have a fantasy scene and the first to have a teasing scene. Then in Ep 3 she seems to want to undermine the whole main plot, and in Ep 4 she's gone entirely*... I'm not sure what's going on there but if Dr PinkCake hadn't previously said that the whole story arc is already planned out I'd be starting to worry that she was just an early idea that got dropped.

* But since he did say it's all planned:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

** Oooorrr... Crackpot Conspiracy Theory:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DasKapitan

Oct 26, 2017
Just when you think that you have created a mature woman that literally no one who plays the game will be attracted to when there's a bunch of other wonderful ladies surrounding you...guys like you come along.
Honestly, Pearson has a more attractive face than Leah does... I'm into Leah though because she's caring but also freaky, and a well written background character that I'm really curious about.

But if you put Mrs Pearson in something less frumpy, like a Bardot skirt and shawl, give her some softer makeup (not that harsh lipstick), and she'd be transformed into one sexy buxom lady. You basically just took a classic Venus and gift-wrapped her poorly. :p

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
really need to add Ms Pearson to the list..she has a pretty face and lovely wide birthing hips :p and it wouldnt surprise me if she ranked above 3-4 other gals :p

DixieBlueYank

Jun 12, 2018
At first I'd have said Megan outright! She's the perfect vision of beautiful innocence. Hot nurse Leah comes along to play the temptress for the MC. Then Melissa comes along with the tough girl attitude, you want to get to know her! Once Melissa's barriers falter ever so slightly, you can't help but want to be around her equally as much!.... add in the bonds of friendship with Liam and the group perspective he brings to the table and your choices just get harder to actually pick. Rena has the bad girl vision that you just want to take behind the woodshed and BANG all night long! Angela and Hedwig are eye candy that just adds to the thrills and (multiple save) possibilities! lol
After playing the .50 update, my choice is still stuck between Megan and Melissa but I'm certainly enjoying the current situation the MC is in.... could I end up with BOTH?... could I even possibly be lucky in greed to have the option to purchase a much larger bed for a third choice???
Time will tell... and I can't wait to play further!

DBY

Malin7979

Aug 11, 2018
Melissa FTW! Really expected it to be Megan or Leah. Good to know other people picked her too. Thought it was just me.

No idea why I am still into damaged chicks... just when I think I have grown and learned my lessons.

ilyo

Sep 6, 2018
I have voted for four and give my order of preference here, Angela, Leah, Rena and Liam.

scarletlove

Jul 18, 2017
Melissa. Touching backstory, likable personality, just the right amount of baggage, beautiful design and she's comfortable with her sexuality.
I wish there was a path with just her as the main love interest and Megan as just a friend or something.

Also love Liam's character. Hope he doesn't die.

Last edited:

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Melissa has the most votes, not very surprising. Wish Rena was a bit higher, she is far superior to boring ass Megan. Liam is the best bro and deserves the votes, can't remember a male side character being so well received in a sex game before

Reactions: Netgear and Volta

givre59

Jun 25, 2019
hedwig is fucking hot megan too liam us my bro and when i was very sad when i learn for he cancer and ana is fucking hot she look like josy of being a dik but in blondie and with tatoos so she s hotter

Daiju Fuma

Nov 14, 2019
Hey guys
First of all, this game is really damn fucking great!!
I am pretty sure that I am not at the right threat to ask that but well.... scrolled over 50 sites after entering a search tag for "acting lessons". Also googled a lot but did not find what I was looking for. Have found some walkthrough but i can't figure out if any listed ending would be as i want to see it.
I played it several times in different ways. Mostly because I tried to reach an ending with Melissa and Megan happy while Liam and Rena are dating.
Hope someone has an answer for me :)
BTW, if there is no such ending, maybe someone knew a mod to make this ending possible? (for the good of my old, big and romantic heart)

slayer991

Jun 8, 2017
Late to the party...I didn't realize this game had been out so long...not sure how I missed it.

All I can say is for an adult game, the last chapter was pretty effing dark. I appreciated it and I'll have to play it through and go after someone else next time through.

Edit:
Some additional thoughts. You have a few choices early on that determine your character's qualities. For example, if you choose to work out you're athletic (which means you'll win in volleyball and kick Peter's ass). If you choose going to meet people you're charismatic and women will be more interested in you. If you choose reading books, it means you're well-read (though I'm not sure of what that does in the game).

There are 9 (yes 9) different endings.
Megan - She's very sweet but rather boring character. I'd describe her as milquetoast. Since the game is centered on her I played through to try and make her the ending on my first run through. She's probably too sweet if I'm being honest. There's no real character growth with her.
Melissa - She was more interesting character, conflicted, and had some real issues, so her character growth has some impact. While the last chapter is still dark, it's a better ending overall.
Rena - I haven't played through trying to get Rena yet. Rena is an interesting character. I'll update this when I play through for the Rena ending.

Overall, one of the better games I've played. DrPinkCake's writing is pretty good (and I preferred the characters here to those in DMD). This game had characters with more heart. Liam was probably one of the best buddy characters I've seen in an adult game. Underneath all the craziness...is a buddy that has your back. Most of us can relate.

DMD was just a grind to get the right choices to nail the hot daughter. Becoming a DIK is fun but it's still about getting laid. This game has stakes and the characters felt more real. Most of these games don't have stakes (other than sex). The last couple I can recall are PhillyGames "Depraved Awakening" and Tora games "Redemption for Jessika." Sadly, Tlaero has retired. She was an excellent writer of erotic games.

I wish there were more of these types of games that had actual stakes...where you could care about the characters rather than just getting laid. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the beautiful renders and sex scenes...but if you're playing a game, it's better if it's interesting and there's some character development.

Last edited:

Lex69

Dec 13, 2019
I'm late to this party too and oh how I wish I'd found this game sooner, I absolutely loved it!

Melissa got my vote for being exactly the type I'd normally go for but I had to put in a vote for Liam as well - the first friend character to ever make me choose them over sex with a hot girl!

Reactions: turnerron70
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote