Acting Lessons [Dr PinkCake] Favorite Character Poll

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Based on what you've seen and/or read so far, who do you like the most?

• Total voters

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
Oh bro, thx for pointing that out i seriously missed it and went again to check and that was really subtle and beautiful. I should'nt have missed it. Thank you!

WooperDooper

May 14, 2018
Not to worry Riddikk. I'm sticking to my vision. I'm actually very happy with the poll results. It's exactly what I had hoped for.
The poll is just an indicator, not something that will dictate the direction of the story that already has been written since day one.
Melissa is winning and the dev is happy with the results. I'm a happy man.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I would say if we focus on Megan, Melissa and Rena while giving a nod to Liam's story, it would "sharpen" the game's focus and bring out the stories better. I'd let the other girls fade out or they are strictly minor characters with very few scenes.

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
Very happy seeing that there is a lot of love for Melissa in F95 community :kissingheart:...and apparently for Liam's big black cock :WutFace:
Except as the main post said, and at least I wrote, a vote does not need be for "who does my dick want".

Reactions: Adoringfan

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
Very happy seeing that there is a lot of love for Melissa in F95 community :kissingheart:...and apparently for Liam's big black cock :WutFace:
Not necessarily true. I voted Liam simply because I like his personality. I have 0% interest in his "Big black cock."

Reactions: Adoringfan

LoccDogg

Apr 16, 2018
Never seen a hilarious guy like Liam implemented in other games, that cliffhanger hit me outta nowhere though.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
The reason I like Liam is he's a true friend. IMHO, Liam is terminal. Imagine this.. a man who's dying is taking care of his friend and will walk away to give his friend a 3some when that's on his bucket list. Yeah, he's a dog, tells white lies about sleeping with girls, but he's got a heart of gold and will fight for you when you fight for him.
Makes me glad in my playthroughs, I let Liam have the chance for the 3some even though he failed. Next time, let's make sure he gets it and more.

modmuq

Jun 26, 2018
don't kill Liam please...
if you kill him, I will kill you...
he is my favourite character

D

Dr PinkCake

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why the teacher isn't in the pol?
Thank you... By time her potential is seen... I'd love to tap that flabby ass of hers... Grrrrr
Just when you think that you have created a mature woman that literally no one who plays the game will be attracted to when there's a bunch of other wonderful ladies surrounding you...guys like you come along.
She is sadly taken but she told me that she was very flattered by receiving such love! She hasn't felt this appreciated in a long while, as her husband has lost all sexual interest in her.

This one is for you guys. Enjoy?????
mrs_pearson.jpg

May 24, 2018
Uncle VT, it's Jizz time baby............

Just when you think that you have created a mature woman that literally no one who plays the game will be attracted to when there's a bunch of other wonderful ladies surrounding you...guys like you come along.
She is sadly taken but she told me that she was very flattered by receiving such love! She hasn't felt this appreciated in a long while, as her husband has lost all sexual interest in her.

This one is for you guys. Enjoy?????
View attachment 118569

Reactions: UncleVT
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote