RoryTate

May 15, 2018
I just want to note that the existence of (sometimes vocal) criticism doesn't necessarily equate to immersion or a "good" story (although in this particular instance of AL v0.5 I think it does equate positively...well mostly anyway). To explain this distinction around criticism, I often use the analogy of serving apple pie at a restaurant. If the cook replaces the traditional spices in the pie (cinnamon, etc) with something new and unexpected, the restaurant will inevitably get criticism. Still, if enough people find the new flavour tasty and distinct, the criticism of "this isn't what I expected when eating apple pie" does indeed coincide with what could be labeled a "good" dish. This depends on individual tastes of course, but everyone would be familiar with a phrase like "this place serves an apple pie that you won't find anywhere else" as a possibly great selling point for a restaurant's dishes.

However, if the cook instead decides to replace the apples in the pie with dog feces, they will also inevitably get criticism of the type "this isn't what I expected when eating apple pie". And, as shocking as it may be, there will actually be some people who absolutely love this new recipe. So how does this differ from the case of just a change in the choice of spices? Are the two situations the same? Well, most people (myself included), would consider criticism in this case to be more "universally valid", and not because the negative judgment is more popular, or more vocal (though it would likely be both those things), but because the critique is truly reasonable. Basically put, there are measurably objective reasons why people don't enjoy the smell or taste of animal feces, and there is no getting away from that fact.

And even in the case of art, where people often make the outrageous claim that everything is subjective, it is still objectively true that people don't like shit.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
Is there a folder with just the extras? I've already downloaded the game and I don't want to download it whole again. Thanks!

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
am of the humble opinion this image right here is what turned most into Melissa fanatics...perfect mix of angelic and sultry in one package View attachment 137616
For me its actually the pic someone posted a while back... the one where the MC is caressing her cheek, and its all red/bruised from a beating... Something about that image made me rank her higher than I would have originally. Still below Rena though (but she might be above Leah for me now.

4.60 star(s) 810 Votes