XxMikaelxX

Jul 1, 2018
I lost my full save befor update and secondary save folder too since the pc Crashed, anyone wanna help me with full gallerysave+ presistant??? plz

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
unfortunately i chosen to walk away still liam still loves me like a brother and picked up the phone
You walked away ? WTF kind of monster are you ?

I mean I know it is the mature thing to do in that case as it was obvious Melissa was going to get smashed if we did anything... But the dude sucker-punched the MC, bragged about being a badass, HIT Melissa !!! and when Liam tries to diffuse the situation calmly and respectfully Peter uses the N-word ? awww hell nah... I never self insert in these games (or any game for that matter) but at that point I chose the option I would have taken in RL and pounded his face into ground meat !

jughead004

Donor
Sep 19, 2017
I really don't get what the big deal is about bad shit happening to the main girls. I mean I know it sucks and it makes you hate shit, but like doesn't that add more to the story? Like if we look at one of the classics, isn't this the "Eric" treatment?

Eh. I dunno, I'm cool with all the horrible shit that may or may not happen, whether it's NTR or someshit.

Either way, the story is quite good. I've said that like 3 times in 3 pages but is nevertheless true.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
I don't think anything bad will happen when it comes to Megan if you got your choices right.
My prediction is that will be tied to the point system that is in the game and the biggest thing that will have an effect is whether Liam picks up the phone and comes to MC house or not.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
...sigh... after reading some of the drivel appearing on the last few pages, sometimes I hate this forum... :(

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
You've been a bad friend...:p
To be fair to him... Aside form Rena being petty and jealous, she is smoking hot... if Liam wasnt so damn likable I would have done the same... Not to mention Rena's sex scene was one of the best, she got porked Missionary, Cowgirl, Doggy Style, Spooning (not sure if I missed one), It was awesome and hard to not go for it...

EDIT - whoops just noticed he did Pick Liam over Rena, than Samantha is right, you have been a bad friend LOL !

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
You've been a bad friend...:p
No, no. I picked Liam because he is a bro. I actually friendzoned Rena because i dont like her(she's hot but still dont like her. She's a bad friend and homewrecker in my opinion.) and i dont get any points with her anymore.

I just fixed the problem with Liam having 3 and a half cake that makes him to not pick up the phone -
Before the Party in episode 4 i had to choose the option to have a chill party and dont do anything crazy.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Rena has an amazing face..but i do not like the colour blue much and the doodlebop hair killed her for me..LOL...Melissa is still the hottest imho...

let me add also..the instructor at the improv classes could use some good lovin'..HAHAAAA!!!!!

b10129

Aug 2, 2018
Oh fuuuuuuuuuck, although I'm so in to Missy, but please don't let Megan get any hurt!!! Or at least let us have some choice!!! Still can't believe I'm so involved in this game...WTF!!!

Reactions: mickster101
4.60 star(s) 810 Votes