jughead004

Donor
Sep 19, 2017
I hate you man :( making me emotionally invested in this game and shit. Making me choose between M&M or L. Props to you though for fantastic writing.

Reactions: WorldOfWonders
Jul 23, 2017
First time playing this one, one of my favorites. I've liked games on here for several reasons, but this one is the first to make me genuinely laugh. Most of the girls are hot and interesting, only slight problem is that Megan looks a bit vanilla and basic compared to the others, but that's what has made the choices a bit more conflicting. Any other game like this, I'd just smash anything that looked at me, but in this I find my self doing just enough to have the option open.

Also makes the replay-ability more likely, because I like the look of certain girls way more. Can someone who has followed the game tell me what the updates are like? How frequent, how much content etc. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: NightWare

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
First time playing this one, one of my favorites. I've liked games on here for several reasons, but this one is the first to make me genuinely laugh. Most of the girls are hot and interesting, only slight problem is that Megan looks a bit vanilla and basic compared to the others, but that's what has made the choices a bit more conflicting. Any other game like this, I'd just smash anything that looked at me, but in this I find my self doing just enough to have the option open.

Also makes the replay-ability more likely, because I like the look of certain girls way more. Can someone who has followed the game tell me what the updates are like? How frequent, how much content etc. Thanks in advance.
If you played the game you should've known how much content does it have. Developer releases game as espisodes and he release every month. (Next month episode 6 then 7... etc)

Winterz

Jul 14, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You, Sir... are a FIEND.

(Fan-fucking-TASTIC story with great art. And this last chapter....wow. now i have to go back and un-hit him 24 times (mighta had a bit too much fun with that)).

Thank you for the entertainment. You have elevated the genre (at least a little).

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
stopping right now is like pressing the off switch on the TV remote during the most interesting part of a movie.
Yeah , I am choosing to "switch off" button. I might watch the "movie" after it is completed as long as it doesn't have tags like N__, Rape etc. I would be lying if i say , i have never played games with these tags but none of them as emotionally depressive as your game. (Eventhough there is no rape or N__ right now in your game)
There are some redlines for me and this update passed a lot of it.
On the other hand, i agree with you at some points, don't change anything for anyone. There are still many people here who loved this update. You will have your fans no matter what. I just didn't like this update at all.

D

Dr PinkCake

Yeah , I am choosing to "switch off" button. I might watch the "movie" after it is completed as long as it doesn't have tags like N__, Rape etc. I would be lying if i say , i have never played games with these tags but none of them as emotionally depressive as your game.
There are some redlines for me and this update passed a lot of it.
On the other hand, i agree with you at some points, don't change anything for anyone. There are still many people here who loved this update. You will have your fans no matter what. I just didn't like this update at all.
I respect you for it. It's a smart choice for you. I don't have any control over the tags in this thread and I will not spoil future eps by confirming or denying anything.

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
When you find yourself saving at every decision point, you are playing a good game.

Not liking the implication of that final scene, but bad things happen to good people. Still, such a real world intrusion into a game kinda doesn't make me happy.

Of course, I have to put my trust in the dev to faithfully take us down the hero arc and give us the payoff at the end (*cough*threesome Megan Melissa*cough*)

Reactions: cloudfw

Guygee

Jul 21, 2018
Remember folks, more than a hundred years of Hollywood movies have taught us that "it's always darkest just before the dawn" and there's still quite a way to go before daylight. Enjoy the downs as well as the ups - one enhances the other. All part of the skill shown by DrPinkCake (to whom great thanks and my expressions of admiration for his work).

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
I choose Liam over Rena but he's still not picking his phone and having 3 and a half cake, i guess i will wait for walkthrough for ep 5.

Tarlkov

May 18, 2018
Mega link for Win/Linux is not a working link. I'm using the snail download at FILESUPLOAD. IF it finishes before someone else posts a link, I'll upload it to Mega and share that link.

Reactions: cantstopwinnin
4.60 star(s) 810 Votes