El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Is there a way to get a different tattoo or no?

I have to say that, I didn't enjoy this episode as much the others. :confused:
But I guess that not all is vanilla sky...

Reactions: OurTimeNow

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Can someone explain the ending to this version 0.5.0? Like did peter go inside our house to do have sex with Megan? I'm just confused. lmao
Did Peter go into MC's house with Megan still in there!? One save I have Liam coming over so i'm not to worried,he'll probably stop whatever Peter has planned (I hope) but on another save he didn't answer the phone so he's not coming over...I have a very bad feeling.
You probably should be using spoilers for people like me who are waiting for the extras edition to drop & haven't played it yet... :(

Is there NTR in this?
No...

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I see dev mastered the art of Cliffhangers. Yeah I'll just replay this from the beginning with extra version. Also I'll probably only mess with Melissa and Megan.

Apostate

Oct 14, 2017
Win/Linux Mega dl site shows this:

The file you are trying to download is no longer available.
This could be due to the following reasons:
The file has been removed because of a ToS/AUP violation.
Invalid URL - the link you are trying to access does not exist
The file has been deleted by the user.

FPA

Feb 22, 2018
Awesome game! I love the art, decent character development and writing, interesting twists in story lines - leading to different paths with different hot chicks. Renpy is a solid choice, I just chill more rolling back and saving when I want. And last but not least, Meshuggah was a pleasant surprise! Thanks for the up guys.

jughead004

Donor
Sep 19, 2017
Another chapter? Aw yeah! Nice update man, this story is quite good compared to a lot of the new shit here :D

kyoko2693

Mar 18, 2018
Tbh, Megan isn't the main girl anymore. Until now, i think Melissa is the girl who has the most events with MC. I like the Rena too but the love between her and MC isn't deep so much. I hope next update will have something happening between MC and Rena. And Leah isn't necessary anymore

4.60 star(s) 810 Votes