RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I fucked around with the variables to test it but the event in question always plays out the same. Keep in mind, I cheated to get max cakes, so it's possible some other singular decision controls it. I do want to note I play this game straight without cheating, I never save after cheating. It's just a curiosity thing. Most games I wouldn't give a shit and just max out the values to save time, but this one's special.

Just be patient and wait until it's put up on the "latest updates" page, my friend. It'll take you to the first post with no spoilers. I applaud your patience.
What the extras usually consist of? New scenes or something else?

edit: nevermind, saw it on the OP.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
The single biggest thing would be to turn down Lena at the lake and go find him instead.
of course it was going to be that, it leads to one of the most touching moments, it just sucks you have to sacrifice Rena for it, unlike others I don't want Liam x Rena, she is too hot for him (and I love Liam). I rather he get Ana and convert her to good, or get Angela, heck even Hedwig is fair game for the Liam booster ! Just not the smurf !

U

User_633486

sucks i have to wait to dl this update cuz my machine is in the shop /sad

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
it's a good game and all, but asking for $20 a month for the "extras" release is not only steep but also counter productive. you'd get a FAR more patrons, and therefore more money if you make it something more reasonable. if $5 gets you regular releases than $10 would make more sense for the extra content. i'm a $5 patron and i just get the extras release from here or elsewhere. if extra was $10, i would get that.

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
I fucked around with the variables to test it but the event in question always plays out the same. Keep in mind, I cheated to get max cakes, so it's possible some other singular decision controls it. I do want to note I play this game straight without cheating, I never save after cheating. It's just a curiosity thing. Most games I wouldn't give a shit and just max out the values to save time, but this one's special.

Just be patient and wait until it's put up on the "latest updates" page, my friend. It'll take you to the first post with no spoilers. I applaud your patience.
How do i cheat? console command? share please

nZk

「」
Donor
Dec 13, 2016
shit and fans are not a good combination. Even I as the player is very conflicted RN.

4.60 star(s) 810 Votes