Erixoss6969

Aug 10, 2017
To be fair this is the first VN that made me so curious about it. Nice character creation, story and so on. But still i love the Liam character and background story of his, i just hope that he will be fine at the end. Moving on, Melissa is my #1 Girl in this VN, she is funny, straight forward with her action and Cute, still her background story is quite sad. My only hope is that in future versions of this game there will be happy ending for MC and Melissa and also Liam. I am the only on who prefer Melissa than Megan?

Reactions: Mr. Vargas

Jetfire616

Mar 14, 2018
i've been a fan of this game since pretty much day 1 and up until now it seemed like a run-of-the-mill dating sim, only really, really good. having now played through the latest instalment, i have reached the conclusion that drpinkcake is pure evil! and i absolutely love it!!! this is no longer just a very good run-of-the-mill dating sim, it's become a proper challenge of a game with a fascinating story. i've found myself become attached to the characters (liam is just awesome!) and some of the plot twists in this latest instalment have left me fuming! i wont post any spoilers because i dont want to ruin it for new players, i'll just say this: i cant wait for the next episode because this game is just getting better and better. 10/10 so far, keep up the good work!

Reactions: Larvayne

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
Well, as realistic as literally every woman you encounter wanting to fuck the shit out of you while being a successful cryptocurrency daytrader gets.
It's possible. Even with the small chances of happening. But hey that's why it's a VN.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I do think people have to take personal responsibility if something gets spoiled for them. Why would you be reading the thread before playing the update? There's a million other threads to read to kill the time until the download is done.

Reactions: Vainglorious

RoryTate

May 15, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm wondering if anyone is playing the game like I started doing around Chapter 2, by picking a single route and not using any reload/rollback functionality to try different main paths? I will definitely do a full playthrough once the VN is complete to see all the content, but when I got so immersed early on I decided to try an "Iron Man" runthrough completely blind (well, I do have the hints enabled, so I guess it's not completely "blind"), and believe me, it made a couple of the choices in this update absolutely agonizing (in a good way) and very meaningful to me.

Reactions: Guygee

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
I do think people have to take personal responsibility if something gets spoiled for them. Why would you be reading the thread before playing the update? There's a million other threads to read to kill the time until the download is done.
i was waiting for the extras :FeelsBadMan:

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I fucked around with the variables to test it but the event in question always plays out the same. Keep in mind, I cheated to get max cakes, so it's possible some other singular decision controls it. I do want to note I play this game straight without cheating, I never save after cheating. It's just a curiosity thing. Most games I wouldn't give a shit and just max out the values to save time, but this one's special.

i was waiting for the extras :FeelsBadMan:
Just be patient and wait until it's put up on the "latest updates" page, my friend. It'll take you to the first post with no spoilers. I applaud your patience.

Cmonkeez

May 18, 2018

Based on playing from 2 previous saves and 1 new play through i think this is based off of a previous decision in the game at some point and not FP/RP based because all 3 play throughs i was at the same 4 cake points in the end.

4.60 star(s) 810 Votes