bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Please use spoilers. The update dropped a few hours ago.

Please keep conversation in this thread limited to this game, not other games or topics.

Please report personal attacks/insults rather than responding to them yourself.

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
Well, it looks like magic marker, so who knows. But jeez, try and be a little bit more secure guys, there's about a million worse things that can be written on you (or in this case, your fake fictional character.) "Tattoo make me teh gay" is not a thing. It makes for a funny story to tell, if anything.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: poloko

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Loved that scene with Melissa. So sweet.
As for the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

On an extra note, what do the extras bring? Played with extra before and didn't see more items in the gallery so where are the extras?

Ztiphoon

Apr 7, 2017
Hey guys, new to acting lessons. Funny thing, i lost my internet, TV and phone yesterday and had to wait till today to get it back. So to pass time i decide to play the games i downloaded but barely had the time to play it (The only ones i've been playing were House party, my sweet neighbor, and my cute roommate)
So i finished at least 3 games (which was alright), then I went on the play Acting Lessons, and ...Goddamn, i would say this is my favorite so far.
Played the game till 2 in the morning replaying all the choices (lol)
and when i finished i was glad (and angry because of the ending) with episode 5.
Question.
What model does the dev used for both Megan and Melissa? which DAZ model i mean.

Reactions: Scaron

ulT1m4

Dec 22, 2017
I guess i wait for extras and WT for v0.5 im kinda scared from all this comments that melissa is in deep shit somehow with her stepfather.... :/

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
I am not sure what kind of friends you keep. :( Break the friendship, maybe even advise others to do the same, but beating up a friend would never do much good. I would never say never, but in most cases it would only escalate things instead of solving any issues you might have.
I'm not sure what you are saying here or what it has to do with the friends I keep. Do you mean break the friendship with Liam? That is probably the calm and rational thing to do. You are probably right as to that being what I should do if it were a real life situation. I also know myself and know how I would react in the heat of the moment. It would still be possible that we repair the friendship after I whipped his ass. It's happened in the past that I've fought friends and kept the friendship. I just know this is something that would push my buttons and I wouldn't react calmly to it. This could get into a long phylisophical debate but suffice it to say, I'm human and can't act rationally in every situation. Chemicals in my brain get the best of me sometimes.

I didn't do this to Liam but if I had an embarrassing story is not equal to permanent scarring.

Reactions: nidzaaaaa

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
I didn't do this to Liam but if I had an embarrassing story is not equal to permanent scarring.
If this were real life, I would agree with you. Since it's not, I equate it to using a permanent marker to draw things on a friends face when he gets drunk and passes out.

4.60 star(s) 810 Votes