Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
I am the only one who keeps disliking Liam more and more? It seems like I am not his best friend anymore, seeing it is written I am a good friend of his in the relations credits. I swear tho if something happens to Megan I will hold both him and the stepfather responsible.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for this update...I wanted some more fulfilling and personal time with Melissa than what I got. I used to think I would go back and play a route where I persued all the women but I'm thinking less and less like I will.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Well the VN is replicating real life scenarios and all, a big part of its job is to spark emotions and feelings, make you feel a certain type of way, and this VN succeeds in that very well, haha. Yes it's depressing that Liam has cancer, yes it's depressing that Ana is back in the picture, but that's all good, I love realism, even if you'd have enough realism in real life alone, but realistic stories appeals to me :)
yeah im not used to playing adult novels of this magnitude probably the only other one ive played was depraved awakening i normally play incest games and games that dont have characters as relatable as these characters and it doesnt help that much that i live in my room and have no life XD:coldsweat::noexpression:

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018

As for this update...I wanted some more fulfilling and personal time with Melissa than what I got. I used to think I would go back and play a route where I persued all the women but I'm thinking less and less like I will.
I've always liked Liam a lot, yeah he's immature and everything a lot of times, but he's just trying to enjoy the few moments he at this point has, although it's true that getting the tattoos could've been an intimate and special moment between best friends, Liam could've chosen "For Life" to be tattoo'ed on MC's chest, or something like that, but I didn't really mind.

I too hoped for more personal time with Melissa, but at the same time she's never had romance or actual love in her life, let alone feeling that herself, it's all new to her, so you just have to give her time to grow on it, become more open about her feelings and speak them out, show them, rather than resorting to sex because she doesn't know any different.

But all in all, it was yet another great update in my opinion :)

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Acting Lessons [v0.5.0 - Extras Included] [DrPinkCake] - Original Size: 2.30GB
Updated August 17, 2018
Download PC (693MB): - - -

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
@Eerie Entity I'm not saying the scene we got with Melissa should have changed just that I wanted more scenes with her in this update.

As for Liam... I have immature friends...they wouldn't have done this. This would be a friendship breaker for me if this were real life and I would have beat the shit out of the cancer ridden asshole for doing it.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@Eerie Entity I'm not saying the scene we got with Melissa should have changed just that I wanted more scenes with her in this update.

As for Liam... I have immature friends...they wouldn't have done this. This would be a friendship breaker for me if this were real life and I would have beat the shit out of the cancer ridden asshole for doing it.
Come on, don't be so serious and besides, Liam isn't without money himself, he can pay for that tattoo's removal, or cover it up with a new tattoo, and MC has a lot of money himself but since this was Liam's joke, it's his place to pay.
Shit, if I had a friend like that who also has cancer, I would let that slide. It's not like MC doesn't know who Liam is and how he is, they have their inside jokes and shit, let it slide :p

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016

Hahaha.. I know right? And it is permanent :D

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Hahaha.. I know right? And it is permanent :D
Well, it looks like magic marker, so who knows. But jeez, try and be a little bit more secure guys, there's about a million worse things that can be written on you (or in this case, your fake fictional character.) "Tattoo make me teh gay" is not a thing. It makes for a funny story to tell, if anything.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
yeah i dropped it when it was coming out last year i think around the second update due to that new girl breaking my heart after finding out who she works for however i came back to the game a month ago and im still kicking myself for dropping it
christina is my favorite girl due to being the 3d version of faye reagan
Damn, you weren't lying, she really does look a lot like Faye Reagan, haha, an accurate comparison, nice one xD
But Carli still remain my favorite, just because of the type of woman she is, and I also have to say that I'm most of the time a sucker for brunettes, especially when they look like or similar to Carli, been with a couple of such ladies :p

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Azazeres

Feb 8, 2018
I have never felt such rage from a fictional story.
Look at my avatar, this is not something I say lightly.
Bra-fucking-vo, Doc.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
It's only permanent if you want it to be. You can remove it or cover it up with a new tattoo, problem solved.
Have you ever removed a tattoo on yourself? Because i did at 2014 and believe me it is not a easy process. But this is just a game so it will probably easy thing. However, i cannot remove it from MC. If it was my decision, i wouldn't go to that tattoo parlor at the first place. Developer forces player to make choices that he wants.

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
ouch so are you not aware that he has had your back for everything that happen in your past and currently i guess what im trying to say is its a drawing and compare to the other stuff in the game that shouldnt be taken seriously since i dont think it would impact the game as much as the other stuff
Come on, don't be so serious and besides, Liam isn't without money himself, he can pay for that tattoo's removal, or cover it up with a new tattoo, and MC has a lot of money himself but since this was Liam's joke, it's his place to pay.
Shit, if I had a friend like that who also has cancer, I would let that slide. It's not like MC doesn't know who Liam is and how he is, they have their inside jokes and shit, let it slide :p
In game it's fine and i agree it's fine for the MC in game but if I were the MC this is how I would feel. I am just commenting how I would respond not how the MC should respond. He would know I wouldn't want that tattoo'd on me but still does it. That's not a funny thing that's a shit thing and money is only a non-issue because it's a game. I was describing my real life reaction where no one but the insanely rich ( which neither are) wouldn't have to consider the cost of the removal. I would be bro'ing up to get the tattoo and he would be betraying the friendship. Also like I've said a few times in this thread...Liam doesn't feel like that much of a bro to me as he does to almost everyone else.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
In game it's fine and i agree it's fine for the MC in game but if I were the MC this is how I would feel. I am just commenting how I would respond not how the MC should respond. He would know I wouldn't want that tattoo'd on me but still does it. That's not a funny thing that's a shit thing and money is only a non-issue because it's a game. I was describing my real life reaction where no one but the insanely rich ( which neither are) wouldn't have to consider the cost of the removal. I would be bro'ing up to get the tattoo and he would be betraying the friendship. Also like I've said a few times in this thread...Liam doesn't feel like that much of a bro to me as he does to almost everyone else.
thats cool bro i mean i agree with you if this was real life however i dont think that would actually happen in real life based on what liam does for you when hes being serious most of the time

Reactions: Vainglorious
4.60 star(s) 810 Votes