Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Come on guys lets trust Dr Pinkcake guys, he at this point knows what his audience likes and doesnt like... rape isnt on the tags, either Megan will save herself or someone else will, or she just gets a beating...

At least I hope, havent played this episode yet, but hoping for the best !

Reactions: botc76

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Yeah, and I've realized moments after I posted that you can't (right?) reject Megan.
No, Megan you're stuck with for the time being no matter what you do, only maybe in later episodes you can choose to leave her in favor of Melissa or someone else, who knows.

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Ok im confused who is replying to who and for which game, and my question is not if you have extra, I am very gratefull for your service to the comunity.. Im just marely asking what does version with "extras" mean.
Sorry but my English is average. I had not understood your question.
"Extras" add some scenes to "Regular version"

Reactions: asgardtipar2

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
Come on guys lets trust Dr Pinkcake guys, he at this point knows what his audience likes and doesnt like... rape isnt on the tags, either Megan will save herself or someone else will, or she just gets a beating...

At least I hope, havent played this episode yet, but hoping for the best !
Regardless
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Ana is sexy and gorgeous, can't deny that, but her personality and how she thought that cheating on MC would get results SHE wants, like, ignite a reaction out of him, make him fight, that shit made me hate her, no..despise her.
Well, she did get a reaction out of him; that moment he decided that she's not worth the fight anymore, and she isn't, his reaction was the right one, she's not worth the fight, she's not even worth discussing things and most definitely not worth giving a second chance to, fuck that cheap bitch.
It depends on what you mean by cheating, I dont think she would cheat on the MC like what Ana did (fucking another dude for thelulz), but I think she WOULD cheat to get what she wants... her scene I can almost feel it, she recorded it without a doubt... and will show that recording to Megan in order to get her to break up with the MC so she can "win".

I mean lets examine Rena, she is wild as fuck, after she is high and drunk she would have fucked the MC right there at the camp fire, instead she pulls him to a "designated room" to have sex there, and moans LOUDLY on purpose, and even knocks down frames from the wall with how "crazy" she got. Something was off in that scene...
@ducks4yquack
i wouldnt be surprised if shes going to be the least liked girl
as far as my girl list in this order is this

melissa i like that we have a similar upbring despite having a good personality and her looks is plus
leah shes doctor feels good
angela i love her personality
megan as far as personality and chemistry shes the best
hedwig not really into blondes as much
rena was higher until she tried what she did last update
ana do i need to say anything that wasnt said before

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Yep, hating Ana even more, such a manipulative cheating bitch, and how cocky and sure of herself she is, ugh, I'd rather jump off the cliffs...damn I despise her so much, haha xD

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
i wouldnt be surprised if shes going to be the least liked girl
as far as my girl list in this order is this

melissa i like that we have a similar upbring despite having a good personality and her looks is plus
leah shes doctor feels good
angela i love her personality
megan as far as personality and chemistry shes the best
hedwig not really into blondes as much
rena was higher until she tried what she did last update
ana do i need to say anything that wasnt said before
My list is almost exactly the same, except Rena takes #2 spot, dropping Leah to #3, then Megan comes to #3 spot, dropping Leah further to #4 spot, but other than that the list is the same :p

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Suprised you like Angela kingmonkeymon, then again you have weird taste... to me she is "homely" not attractive not ugly, just meh, and her personality.

Silent77

Game Developer
May 22, 2017
Still to play chapter V, but so far the game has been great.
Lately we've been seeing a great improvement on graphic quality and on writing (interesting characters) and i think this is one of those games that is raising the standard and will make dev's eventually try to at least match it, much like Summertime saga, DMD, Big Brother (even the infamous Teachers pet) did when they were initially released.

Reactions: GeorgeMarty

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
for a game that pushes harem onto you, it will be a real bitch that you will be punished for choosing harem route just not the one that is pushed onto you
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
im sure megan will be fine. im most interested about anna. would be cool to be able to choose her in the end (not that i would or i imagine many other will). but if the dev ends up making her likable and forgivable somehow, then damn, you cant deny his writing ability.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i've changed my preferences..all along i was all melissa...but after playing through a couple times seeing what transpires..megan is now number 1..melissa is now "friend" nothing more..lol

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
I was actually using fool as joking way how friends do between each other but after reading your text saying you didn't give any context and saying you didn't spoil anything, i should have used as insult...
Telling us that you should have used an insult is spoiling it, you should put that in a spoiler tag XD

Reactions: Patan

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Okay i am out of here, first tattoo thing is definitely not my thing. It was a huge turn off at intimate scenes, 2nd that sickness is making me so depressive. I am here to have fun not getting upset. And that ending finished me off with game. Developer is trying something different but it is getting depressive with each update. I am already having so much drama in my life and i don't want to see it in the games i play. At this rate, i will end up like Liam.

L☹VE

Devil May Cry
Donor
Nov 21, 2017
Okay i am out of here, first tattoo thing is definitely not my thing. It was a huge turn off at intimate scenes, 2nd that sickness is making me so depressive. I am here to have fun not getting upset. And that ending finished me off with game. Developer is trying something different but it is getting depressive with each update. I am already having so much drama in my life and i don't want to see it in the games i play. At this rate, i will end up like Liam.
well, i didn't play this update yet, but i have the same feelings, we'll see...

Reactions: RedGlow

Earthling

Mar 6, 2018
I agree, there's too much cheap drama in this update. Also another cliffhanger ending. I most likely gonna skip next updates and wait 'till the final release rolls out.

Reactions: qwerty76423578
4.60 star(s) 810 Votes