ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Spoilers dont usually ruin stories for me, can you fill me in on why this is ? you can answer vaguely if its "I never liked her" if its something she did in chapter 5, you can tell me through spoiler tags :p
alot of players do not want anything revealed before they play so i spoiler stuff that i think may expose things too much..just as a common courtesy

Reactions: bas

Lennir

Jan 9, 2018
It depends on the point of view. More than one (me) is too much for me.
I know some guys don't mind if their girls private parts become or became an amusement park for other men's cocks. It just doesn't work for me...
i don´t think so. not many guys like to share . and the one who do so he doesn´t carre about the girl

i´m just down loading the new version. but i barley can´t wait to play.....

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Considering that the "popular games" have more then 1 topic about the game, we need to think of some different topics to get out of the main tread so this can go into that section. (Fan-art, episode talk where we can drop spoilers talk about the cliffhangers etc) Think people we need to make this happen, for the good of the industry

mods make it happen =)

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Godamn had forgotten how hot Ana was... The crap she did, and why she did it (her reasoning) however are just disgusting, as there are tons of RL women that do this.. and its beyond moronic...
i dont find her hot though since i value personality over looks as long as their is a balance i like that
I did not have the Extra, only normal version.
same

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
whos your favorite girl in this game mine is Melissa
Without a doubt Melissa, I really love her green eyes and her black hair compliments those eyes, the hair kind of highlights the eyes so to speak, plus when she looks at you with a straight face, damn, that's just so sexy and mysterious at the same time, getting lost in the eyes and wondering what she's thinking about or feeling, it's just so....mmmm, haha :p Rena is my second favorite :D

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
i dont find her hot though since i value personality over looks as long as their is a balance i like that
really ? so if the fat gym wench in "Man of the House" had the mom's personality you'd smash ? Cause call me shallow, but I wouldnt...

Then again I hated the big sis in that game till she got tamed... as her personality was a huge turnoff despite being hot.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Without a doubt Melissa, I really love her green eyes and her black hair compliments those eyes, the hair kind of highlights the eyes so to speak, plus when she looks at you with a straight face, damn, that's just so sexy and mysterious at the same time, getting lost in the eyes and wondering what she's thinking about or feeling, it's just so....mmmm, haha :p Rena is my second favorite :D
yeah even though im pretty much in an actual harem route if i had to choose one girl it would be melissa
really ? so if the fat gym wench in "Man of the House" had the mom's personality you'd smash ? Cause call me shallow, but I wouldnt...

Then again I hated the big sis in that game till she got tamed... as her personality was a huge turnoff despite being hot.
... i really hate how you just called me out on my bullshit like but yeah i like a balance as in balance of looks and personality

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
yeah even though im pretty much in an actual harem route if i had to choose one girl it would be melissa

... i really hate how you just called me out on my bullshit like but yeah i like a balance as in balance of looks and personality
LOL sorry, but I just had to !

Cause dont get me wrong Ana doesnt even make my list in this game, thats how far down the shithole she is for what she did, but I wont sit there and lie and pretend she isnt attractive (and this is coming from someone that utterly HATES tattoos). Her face is beautiful, and her body is pretty damn good...

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Harem route you can't avoid, unfortunately, well, you can to an extent, but you still have a harem with Melissa and Megan and that you can't avoid, other girls you can stop dating. But, since harem is kind of forced on you, might as well check where it goes with all girls, haha, but Melissa is the #1 and when it comes to it, if it comes to it (maybe she decides that the situation is too much for her or she and MC are too different or whatever), I'll choose Melissa, out of all the girls in the VN, she's the one closest to my type, although she could be just a tad bit more like Megan personality wise, or at least appreciate romance more and be more forward with feelings, but then again she's never had any of that before so it's news to her, hopefully she'll grow to it, then she's absolutely perfect :p

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
LOL sorry, but I just had to !

Cause dont get me wrong Ana doesnt even make my list in this game, thats how far down the shithole she is for what she did, but I wont sit there and lie and pretend she isnt attractive (and this is coming from someone that utterly HATES tattoos). Her face is beautiful, and her body is pretty damn good...
Ana is sexy and gorgeous, can't deny that, but her personality and how she thought that cheating on MC would get results SHE wants, like, ignite a reaction out of him, make him fight, that shit made me hate her, no..despise her.
Well, she did get a reaction out of him; that moment he decided that she's not worth the fight anymore, and she isn't, his reaction was the right one, she's not worth the fight, she's not even worth discussing things and most definitely not worth giving a second chance to, fuck that cheap bitch.

4.60 star(s) 810 Votes