rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
This is my first time actually waiting for a release so how long does it take to go from Patreon to here?
The usual suspects seem to have a courtesy arrangement with him, so expect 12 hours or so unless someone breaks ranks.

Deep Thought

May 30, 2018
Damn this is killing me. Just downloaded ep 5 but don't have the time to sit back and really enjoy the writing so I've got to wait until tonight. Freaking torture lol. The good DrPink is a machine

Reactions: VDawe

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
Got Patreon for it. Deserved it by this point, though the updates are a bit on the short side. Still.. good writing overall.

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
Acting Lessons Episode 5: Saying Farewell

Links: (This the regular version, not the 20$ extra version):

PC/Linux:
mac:
Android:

Have fun or wait till someone posts the extra version :)

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
So Episode 5 is titled "Farewell", hmmm, I have a bad feeling about this, seeing as we know that Liam is sick, so I really hope it's not him we're going to say farewell to, he's like the best male character in all of VNs, haha :p

As long as I don't have to say farewell to Liam, Melissa nor Rena, not even Leah actually, I'm happy, haha. As much as I like Megan too, it's really Melissa that I like the most and Rena is a close second :p

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
The story is original, the development great, it got me interested in Megan, but then... in a truth or dare game... she reveals she has been around...
I lost interest.

4.60 star(s) 810 Votes