fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Without reading any part of your post yet, I'll just answer the main question.... Rena >> Hedwige >>> Melissa >>> everyone else
If we're looking exclusively and objectively at best tits without taking personality and other appearance factors into it, I stand by my rankings!

We agree about Rena >> everyone else :)

I'm sure there are some votes for Hedwig, Leah, and Angela out there, and that's another reason this game is so awesome. Something for every taste.

Reactions: Deep Thought

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
All this dick-size discussion got me thinking of a way to change the topic, so I started browsing the images intending to get a discussion going about tit-size preferences in the game. So... Who has the best breastesses in AL?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But I realized that so far through four updates, we haven't seen Megan fully topless. That's sneaky clever of the good doctor, since I didn't even notice until now. It very well could be that the podium could change after the next release :)
Rena's breasts are great, but I like the way Melissa's are shaped. They are so sexy that they don't even need to be the biggest.

Zaon

Dec 20, 2017
I have virtually no preference when it comes to boobs. I like them from very small to very large, as long as they are shapely. And with large breasts, that's typically harder to do. What I definitely dislike are "balloon breasts", which, sadly, is a condition that affects many 3D rendered girls. Breasts that are often head sized and stick out of the body like actual melons attached to the chest. Something that you could not even find in sex dolls in real life, let alone real women (even with fake tits). It is really unfortunate how far-spread this condition is, I really hope the affected girls get better soon, for my sake as well as their own.

That is just one reason why I like this game, another reason is because the writing is really good. Both stylistically as well as technically. It may sound like a minor reason, but that plays a large role in the total immersion of a game, and if that is missing (usually when the author is not a native English speaker) I have a really hard time getting into it.

I could live with a darker background for the text though... is there an option to enable that?

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
But I suppose I can appreciate that it's not too far along yet, and if x endings are planned I guess I can assume that at least one of them involves Melissa in some capacity, so I'll hold out for the future. Despite this issue this game is too good to give up on, and I don't exactly hate Megan either, so...​

I just think it's a weird thing to take issue with, it's like asking Rockstar Games to spend another 10 years to completely redo Grand Theft Auto 5 so you can finish the story mode without committing a single act of violence or crime. It's not a reasonable request, the title of the game tells you what the vision of the game is. You can't say the crime in story mode feels forced because it is awesome and fun to play the golfing minigame and the entire game should be reworked around golf. Acting Lessons is about the girl getting acting lessons, though it is awesome and fun to hang out with the other girls. And generously, we're getting a large number of endings, so it's like a version of GTA 5 that CAN end with you on the golf course. Which is insanely generous.

Yeah, I get that you might feel like a heel for causing the girls to be upset but that's just good storytelling. It got you to feel something. I imagine with the cancer storyline, we're gonna have some low moments with our favorite characters. But again, that just makes a happy ending sweeter. Not every story can be carefree and happy at all times.

Plus this game has a very generous save system, so if you want to avoid the scene where Missy's upset, you can go back and just not sleep with her. The sex scene will be saved in the gallery, so you can relive it at any time without affecting your playthrough. Funny story, I actually went back and replayed almost the entire game to go back and NOT sleep with the two club skanks to keep my girls STD free.​

Reactions: Boogie

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
Funny story, I actually went back and replayed almost the entire game to go back and NOT sleep with the two club skanks to keep my girls STD free.
I did the same thing. tried to pass them off to Liam like a good bro and was first first clue to him being sick iirc

Deep Thought

May 30, 2018
Getting really excited now. 2 days and about 12 hrs until update drops. Made my 10th play through last night and enjoyed it almost as much as my first.

zerozip0

May 23, 2018
A little something about our gorgeous smurf for those interested

Well well well... 4 Smurfs to choose from!
Lets exclude 0 and rearrange the first four positive natural numbers in this order: 3, 1, 4, 2.
Anything flag related gets a lot of points in my book, I would not be unhappy to see #1 win either.
Of the other two I prefer stripes to a plain colour, so 4 beats 2!

Reactions: Deep Thought

IndigoHawk

Aug 9, 2016
Found this recently. It's really good, and has more content than I expected. Right now it's a bit under the radar but hopefully it gets the attention it deserves as people discover it.

Great job with interesting characters and making Liam such a bro. I thought he was going to be annoying, but he's great. The acting scenes are a fun idea, too.

Please consider adding a feature to let people rename save pages to keep things organized. The writing is good enough I'm starting to feel bad about having too many relationships so want to have multiple paths instead.

4.60 star(s) 810 Votes