riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
We also need to remember what Dr said a week or so ago though... once vacation is over and is back at work, updates will have to slow down a bit.

But I still love such a quick update! WOOT!!! Can't wait for the weekend...

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Just finished episode 4. Loved the story, it has everything, sexiness, happiness, sadness, it's just fantastic.... #GetwellLiam

Now that I got a taste of the girls... Literally... And saw more of their personalities my ranking completely changed...

But first... Did this game have a demo before ? I got a serious case of dejavu from the initial episode with Angela and Hedwig, I remember the names, how to get the threesome, and everything regarding that segment...

Now to the rankings...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zaon

Dec 20, 2017
I feel a bit conflicted. Is there any way at all to not be with Megan in this game? What's the point of the other girls if you get one sex scene at most before it causes a conflict with Megan? I'd like to pursue a path with either Melissa or Rena, is that even possible and I just missed some the choices for it?

When I tried Melissa just got pissed at us having sex while "in a relationship" with Megan, although that was the farthest thing from the truth (from my perspective anyway...). I don't dislike Megan either, she would just not be in my top 3 of picks for this, so it's a bit disheartening to think that the game forces me down her path...

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I feel a bit conflicted. Is there any way at all to not be with Megan in this game? What's the point of the other girls if you get one sex scene at most before it causes a conflict with Megan? I'd like to pursue a path with either Melissa or Rena, is that even possible and I just missed some the choices for it?

When I tried Melissa just got pissed at us having sex while "in a relationship" with Megan, although that was the farthest thing from the truth (from my perspective anyway...). I don't dislike Megan either, she would just not be in my top 3 of picks for this, so it's a bit disheartening to think that the game forces me down her path...
It's called Acting Lessons, so there would be no game if she's not there to do the acting scenarios with. The basic structure of the game fall apart. It's like asking for no guns in a shooting game because you don't like guns, you want it to be all knives only. The knives might be the most fun weapon, but you can't restructure the entire game around them.

Calm your tits, everyone, the fact that there's a gotta fuck 'em all path heavily implied. You can "suffer" through having more cute girls to bed than less. I guess I shouldn't be too mad, the usual mobs of idiots who hate their own masculinity haven't shown up yet. "This game is zero out of ten! I want Liam to cut off my dick then rape me with it! and then get all the girls And guys in the universe for himself while I try on dresses in the corner." I mean, no hate, you do you, but that's hardly mainstream, why be pissed off that it isn't every game?

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
FFS why is August so dry for game content this month the 18th is sooo far away :':)':)':)test2:

kxjw

Jul 28, 2018

Dev has actually mentioned that there will be more branches in the story, and said that there are
possible endings. Based on this, it's unlikely you have to end up with Megan.

bossbigg

Jul 21, 2018
This game is SO amazing.

First, the writing. It's really good and believable, but what's most impressive is the amount of times it's made actually laugh. It's genuinely really funny.

Liam is the best best friend character in these types of games ever and I will hear no different. He easily gets the most laughs and he better not die. I never thought I'd care about the friend character so much, but here we are.

As for the girls, I love Megan and Melissa, but especially Melissa. She's beautiful and deserves better. If I have to choose, I will choose Missy (but feel really bad for Megan).

Rena is my guilty pleasure. She's just such a hot Smurf.

Also, from reading through this thread and the speed and quality of the updates, DrPinkCake is AMAZING and deserves all the credit in the world. You are brilliant!
+1 bro
couldn't agree more

i have played many games but this game looks so real

Edelvays

Jan 3, 2018
The MC dick is just too small... i also don't like unrealistic huge dicks in games like this one, but it's just too small, man, it's not even average 6inch/15cm, he is like 4 inch or something...that's just, i dunno, strange?..

D

Dr PinkCake

The MC dick is just too small... i also don't like unrealistic huge dicks in games like this one, but it's just too small, man, it's not even average 6inch/15cm, he is like 4 inch or something...that's just, i dunno, strange?..
benis.jpg
Unless you wanna go all South Park in the measurements.

• Erect lengths average from 12 to 16 centimeters (4.7 to 6.3 inches)

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
It probably looks small because these games have desynthesized you to "normal sizes", since everyone is always packing 15in dicks (that for some odd reason every female can take to the hilt without getting torn apart)... I mean take a page from the females in this game, they getting satisfied, and not complaining, why are you ?

Edelvays

Jan 3, 2018
It probably looks small because these games have desynthesized you to "normal sizes", since everyone is always packing 15in dicks (that for some odd reason every female can take to the hilt without getting torn apart)... I mean take a page from the females in this game, they getting satisfied, and not complaining, why are you ?
In H-scenes, the girl hand almost full-covered his dick in erect condition, when in IRL 6.5 inch dick has a size of 2 average-girl palm's... i dunno, maybe i just imagining things

Zaon

Dec 20, 2017
It's called Acting Lessons, so there would be no game if she's not there to do the acting scenarios with. The basic structure of the game fall apart. It's like asking for no guns in a shooting game because you don't like guns, you want it to be all knives only. The knives might be the most fun weapon, but you can't restructure the entire game around them.
Sure you can, and you'd end up with a more fun game in the end. And it would give title Nazis something to bitch at, too.

Dev has actually mentioned that there will be more branches in the story, and said that there are
possible endings. Based on this, it's unlikely you have to end up with Megan.

At this stage it feels like I'm being punished for not following the intended path. It's not uncommon for pursuing a girl to result in drama with the others, but usually that means you can actually pursue that girl for good. In this case the story seems to force you towards Megan, so your choices boil down to either being monogamous with Megan, or to cheat on her. And since cheating is a major downer for me personally, that is not really an option, which really only leaves one path for me. But I know, I know, not every game can be tailored to my needs/wants, so whatever.

But I suppose I can appreciate that it's not too far along yet, and if x endings are planned I guess I can assume that at least one of them involves Melissa in some capacity, so I'll hold out for the future. Despite this issue this game is too good to give up on, and I don't exactly hate Megan either, so...

4.60 star(s) 810 Votes