LidTheStanker

Aug 8, 2017
This is probably the best VN I've played for the perfect combination of actually caring and just lusting, from a player's IRL perspective, not just in the storyline.

As mentioned earlier by Tarasia, I really hope the dev does look into creating a cute asian girl in his next project.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
sweet mother of mercy dev is done with v0.05. but expect the next versions to take longer as he was doing this on his vacation and has to return to his full-time job shortly.

but still, amazing job. love to see a dev that knows exactly what he is doing.

Reactions: Rituf and Munkey

felmaster

Oct 5, 2017
I downlaoded this game with no hopes I just wanted to check it but I was surprised by the well-developed story and the characters. I appreciate the good work. Even though Rena is hot as hell I couldn't stand the sing "You chose Rena over Liam". Bros before hoes.

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
For me....it would be an impossible situation choosing between Melissa and Megan, love both characters. I know you end up with megan regardless but what does that mean for Melissa....will we completely abandon her and ride off into the sunset with megan? I don't expect another harem game, although that would be awesome, but unfortunately would not fit this game.
An end with both would be great but we will have to wait and see where this all goes. Great writing and every character has their own unique personality. To mean its Megan/melissa (i'm torn between the two)> Rena> leah> everyone else. oh and #saveLiam:cool:
I don't think there will be just one ending. I think there will be really many endings, one for Harem, second for Melissa/Megan & MC triple and others for every other girl ... (Megan ending, Melissa ending, Leah ending, Rena ending ... ) but it's just my opinion, but who knows (drPink knows)

Aug 12
Man, you are a machine! Yesterday i finally finished v0.4 and though that will have to wait so long for 0.5 and now, u say, that 0.5 is finished. You are just a man!

Reactions: EvilChef

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
Wow, the doc released the last update at 26.07 and in 12.08 v.5 is already finished. I'm just speechless.

zerozip0

May 23, 2018
I downlaoded this game with no hopes I just wanted to check it but I was surprised by the well-developed story and the characters. I appreciate the good work. Even though Rena is hot as hell I couldn't stand the sing "You chose Rena over Liam". Bros before hoes.
What?!?!? Why is there even an option to choose anything other than spending time with the smurf?

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
I don't think there will be just one ending. I think there will be really many endings, one for Harem, second for Melissa/Megan & MC triple and others for every other girl ... (Megan ending, Melissa ending, Leah ending, Rena ending ... ) but it's just my opinion, but who knows (drPink knows)
He does know, and he told us on this forum there would be
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:)

Reactions: bobbo69

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Just stumbled upon this game (had heard tons of name-drops / recommendations for this one). And all i have to say is "thank you" !

Thank you for making this game ! Thank you for making Liam ! As soon as I saw that black model I was about to quit the game thinking he was gonna be the usual NTR trash he is used in other games... Boy was I wrong ! dude is a total bro ! everything he does I love him for it ! As he is now he's my favorite bro of all games surpassing "ya boi Marcus" and others !

The guy who wrote the Walkthrough gets a kudos too ! When Liam showed up I looked at the WT and one of his first lines is "dont be afraid to be cool/friendly with Liam, he is REALLY just there to be your buddy, not to cuck you or steal your LI". I was like "OMG this game is awesome !!".

The only thing I hope for in the future is Liam getting his own girl, a sexy black girl that is just as cool as him, and that the MC CANT flirt with, Bring on Keisha or Juanita, or Florida !!

EDIT - as for the girls based on looks only as I am barely in the middle of episode 2...

Rena >> Leah >> Blonde Milf looking girl (havent met her) >> Melissa (though I hate nose rings) >> Ana >> Megan >> the short haired red-head

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
You know a dev did something right when the vast majority of players actually like the male side character. Liam is an awesome character:cool:
That screen right before the main menu kind of reminded me of one of those shots during the end credits of a movie that say "In loving memory of..."

Reactions: Mithantrope

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
Wow, is version 5 really about to release so soon? I almost thought it was a joke, many other games on this site take months to release a single update and this one get another update in less than a month! This dev is really something else.

4.60 star(s) 810 Votes