SolarGuy

Jul 24, 2018
Episode 5: Progress

Yup. I can definitely promise an August release.
Hope you're doing well Pink, I wanna start to learn coding mostly for webdesigning (right now I already have all the tools and softwares that I could need to create good websites for myself, for keyword research, SEO, word press ... etc.).

But I would like to start creating apps and games for my own fun as well as websites for other people, that's why I want to start to learn how to code, which language would you recommend starting with?
And how should I go about it?

I just registered recently on code academy maybe that I can learn stuff from there, but I would love to hear about your experience and to get your tips.

Thank you.

alex_p75

Nov 8, 2017
I just discovered this game and I'm astonished with the quality. Renders are fantastic, the characters are nice and diverse, the story is great and so well written. The scene with Liam in improv made me laugh like never before in a game!

Keep up the good work!

z3212

Aug 25, 2017
if only he was able to do this full-time! guy needs like triple/quadruple the Patreon support than he has now. well deserved. just imagining what could be accomplished if he had the resources of say "Dual Family" or other games that barely get the sizable updates he is putting out in a month vs. their many months.
I agree, underrated!

SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017
Wow, I seriously had major 2012 flashback playing this game in a sense where you play a game for quick fap but ended up catching feelings. The last time a game tricked me like this was Katawa Shoujo six years ago. Well fucking done, Dr Pinkcake.

#ProteccMelissaAtAllCost

YEETBOI01

Feb 15, 2018
underrated game really good renders, characters are diverse and made me feel for em felt real bad to cheat on Megan,
just wanted a quick fap but got a 5 hr story instead.

Reactions: Namco15

Vashypool

Nov 4, 2017
Idk if this has been answered so forgive me if it has, but will we ever meet...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Other than that, great game dev! Thanks for all the hardwork! Liam the best bro

vultron

May 19, 2018
My hope for this game is that Anna comes back and jealously wants the MC back rather than her just being a bitch to him and the entire reason I want this is so I can be a huge jackass to her for cheating on him XD

Also save Liam some how he's my bro guys.

Vashypool

Nov 4, 2017
My hope for this game is that Anna comes back and jealously wants the MC back rather than her just being a bitch to him and the entire reason I want this is so I can be a huge jackass to her for cheating on him XD

Also save Liam some how he's my bro guys.

Yup ^^ I wanna fuck with her emotions only for her to find out ive been sleeping with every girl in the block!

R

Rekt.

Will be there any sex scene for liam? I mean it will be racist if black people don't get sex! While all fun white dude gets. Just my opinion!

4.60 star(s) 810 Votes