kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
100 messages behind so excuse repetition
Now I'm scared we are going to get some Flamecito style endings, where MC is anally violated for the rest of his life.
Which has to be better than locking yourself away alone in a glass tower for the rest of your life :'(
Broke my heart that one.
Given the number it seems that a romantic ending between Melissa's dad and the shop owner is a definite possibility.

Choices you've already made have brought you down different funnels. As weird as it might sound, for the best and most memorable experience I'd recommend only playing the game once and then never return to it again. Just like Heavy Rain was meant to be played.
I can see what you mean. Actually related to the above comments, I tried to replay for several endings of that game. Once it broke me, I couldn't go back for a few months, so to get all the endings I will probably be still going back to that for a few years. Looks like this may be the same.
Go Team Smurf!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: rodneyeatme

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I played the game yesterday and found it really engaging. It doesn't happen very often, but I found myself really caring for the characters and feeling crap about cheating on Megan. Of course I wanted to see the scenes anyway for completionist reasons in the gallery. Two points that I hold the game in high regard for: All the female characters have believable proportions while still looking cute (some more than others) and the written text is flawless. Thanks for employing a proofreader who knows what he or she is doing.

One more thing I want to mention is that Liam had me in stitches - that made the reveal about him hit even harder.

And I wonder who that mysterious shadow was at the end of the current content.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Twistedtoybox-nz

Gergpronz

Mar 8, 2018
I think the game is fantastic! There is actually a story and a lot of expression in the characters. Liam is the best! Great job Dr. Pink Cake! I'd love to know the character models that you used.

Reactions: dav3knight

zerozip0

May 23, 2018
The Pink Doctor is the hardest working dev in the business. It's getting to the point where I want to pay him to take a well-deserved vacation.
Well... Erhm...
DrPinkCake posted
Quick status udpate
... This is the final week of my vacation, after which things will slow down, so I'm pushing as hard as possible at the moment being....
... If you pay the doctor to take a vacation, you are really just making him work more on this game! :evilsmile:

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
if only he was able to do this full-time! guy needs like triple/quadruple the Patreon support than he has now. well deserved. just imagining what could be accomplished if he had the resources of say "Dual Family" or other games that barely get the sizable updates he is putting out in a month vs. their many months.

Reactions: Namco15
4.60 star(s) 810 Votes