N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
to recap....
everyone hates peter. Peter puncher shall be thee name! Everyone loves Melissa and some feel conflicted about dating megan. Not everyone wants to date megan, but Dr PinkCake is a sadist and we have to hurt her by dating her bestie.Liam is the ultimate brosky even despite his smurf-hatin attitude. speaking of smurfs, the vast majority of players would paint their dongs blue by putting it into Rena despite the fact she's trouble. Leah and Hedwig are just dick wippers, and some freaks fancy Mrs. Pearson

well except for the teacher, wtf is wrong with people...

i just played it so here is my thoughts.
the dev is a fucking beast. how is it possible to be this good ? there are devs, who make god like renders. there are devs who write awesome stories. there are devs who release ton of content on regular schedule. @Dr PinkCake does all of these in one game. and on top of that he has animations. seriously he puts everyone else to shame. the guy must be doing coke and work on the game 24/7. now its one more game i have to check all the time for new update, DAMN YOU

19 endings.... i cant even imagine what that will be like. i want to explore all paths, but will do it after the game is finished and i do my "original/realistic" path.

my only gripe is with the sex scenes. i dont know if its because its too vanilla or what, but they dont feel exciting at all. just no build up for it, no "foreplay", one minute you are having a chat, the next the girl is giving you a bj. im more interested in the story than the sex scenes. well the story here is excellent,, so its hard to beat it, but still the h-content is REALLY dissapointing. dialogue during sex is kinda lame too. "oh yeah i want your dick" "put your dick inside me"
maybe other games are the same but for some reason i dont notice it, maybe i just had too high expectations because of the excellent writing and story-telling, im not sure what it is but i dont feel any excitement at the sex scenes.

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
@Krull or @ anyone up for a challenge:
:eazyHype: Could one hope for a signature for Acting Lessons featuring Rena and only Rena? :eazyHype:
Fan Sig:
AL-renfan.gif AL-renfan2.gif
Link:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.com/2018/08/145444_AL-renfan.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.com/2018/08/145445_AL-renfan2.gif
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
DrPinkCake posted
Quick status udpate

Yeah, I know I did an update two days ago, but stuff can happen fast and it indeed has thanks to DAZ 4.11 public beta with the new awesome post denoiser that saves me up to 80% of rendering time for some scenes and animations. This is the final week of my vacation, after which things will slow down, so I'm pushing as hard as possible at the moment being.

___

This dev is a beast.

redbull1122

Feb 5, 2018
cheers doc. thanks for making me feel hella guilty about missy. its not that i dont like megan, its just that shes definitely second fiddle. i will be super sad when you makeme break one of their hearts. also why did you have to make rena so hot! defnitely one of the first games ive played more than once

Reactions: VDawe

zerozip0

May 23, 2018
Fan Sig:
View attachment 133944 View attachment 133945
Link:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.com/2018/08/145444_AL-renfan.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.com/2018/08/145445_AL-renfan2.gif
@Krull A tiny whisper then not 1 but 2 signatures AND a wallpaper appears!
Impressive, swift, and a bit scary all at the same time! On behalf of Team Smurf - Thanks for being a legend!

DrPinkCake posted
Quick status udpate

Yeah, I know I did an update two days ago, but stuff can happen fast and it indeed has thanks to DAZ 4.11 public beta with the new awesome post denoiser that saves me up to 80% of rendering time for some scenes and animations. This is the final week of my vacation, after which things will slow down, so I'm pushing as hard as possible at the moment being.

___

This dev is a beast.
Are all f95zone members superhumans? Great news about the progression, another impressive feat!
Is it just me feeling a bit guilty hearing that vacation time is spent to create this great game? :(

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017

mrswayne

May 26, 2018
By ep3 faps were the thing i cared least about. The characters are just that good.
Liam might be one of the far by the best side character I have ever seen. Games I played are DmD, BB, Melody, Twist of my Life.

4.60 star(s) 810 Votes