ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I think she is getting there, should be some fun rehearsals coming up.
What movie is your sig from?
Professor Marston and the Wonder Women. About the dude who created Wonder Woman and the polyamorous relationship he was in. Good flick, on hulu in the US

Reactions: mickster101

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
1. 90% sure the number of times you punch Peter in that event doesn't change anything. You can knock him out immediately so it's up to you to whether to hit him more or not. I'm also 90% sure that the "You hit Peter x times" is a reference to another game (Heavy Rain or a TaleTell game I think) where you can choose to repeatedly hit or not hit someone and during the game recap it tells you how many times you hit him.

2. Hedwig and Angela are just side characters anyways so it's not like they were ever competing with the main girls in the first place.

3. Uh... what? o.o What issues does she have that she can't escape? At what point in the game was she unhappy, sabotaged herself and others, and then became happy? I got 100% of Rena's points and nothing like that ever happened in my playthrough. Does that stuff only happen if you choose not to pursue Rena?
Yeah, I get that on Hedwig and Angela, just saying they provide no real temptation. Easy to bypass. As for Rena, she is very bitter about her lack of acting breaks, and belittles Megan about her audition hopes. She also admits to Liam that she tried (successfully or not) to sex up the MC even though she knew he was with Megan. The manner of this confession just speaks to me a character of serious defects. That is all I was saying.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
If you like games that have strong and interesting storyline like DA:
The Manifest
Sins of the Father
The DeLuca Family
The Intoxicating Flavour
False Hero
Babysitter
Love and Submission
Ok I'll stop :p
imo The Manifest is poorly written and has a very incoherent and unstructured plot. definitely don't think it is near the quality of the other games you have on your list. just my opinion tho

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Yeah, I get that on Hedwig and Angela, just saying they provide no real temptation. Easy to bypass. As for Rena, she is very bitter about her lack of acting breaks, and belittles Megan about her audition hopes. She also admits to Liam that she tried (successfully or not) to sex up the MC even though she knew he was with Megan. The manner of this confession just speaks to me a character of serious defects. That is all I was saying.
hmm...was Rena belittling Megan about her audition? Personally I just thought she was being realistic, and considering Rena admits to being slightly pessimistic it just seemed like that was Rena's normal response and not that she was being bitter.

Also I thought she just admits to sleeping with the MC not that she was attempting to from the start? Because if you pursue Rena, the MC is seriously always the one that starts/initiates the flirting, not Rena. I didn't at all get the impression that Rena was actively trying to sabotage the MC's relationship with Megan or was going out of her way to start flirting with you.

Not saying you're wrong, I just see her character differently I guess. #RenaDidNothingWrong :p

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
imo The Manifest is poorly written and has a very incoherent and unstructured plot. definitely don't think it is near the quality of the other games you have on your list. just my opinion tho
Hmm maybe it's me but hey everyone's opinion can't be the same right?

Reactions: Larvayne

SolarGuy

Jul 24, 2018
If you like games that have strong and interesting storyline like DA:
The Manifest
Sins of the Father
The DeLuca Family
The Intoxicating Flavour
False Hero
Babysitter
Love and Submission
Ok I'll stop :p
I already tried most of them but I'll try the other ones
Ty!

Reactions: Floga

Kata

Feb 17, 2017
Hedwig and Angela are hard partying, extremely sexually active hedonist college students. Which on the surface can describe a lot of people, even those with many layers. I trust we'll see more of them. DrPinkCake has done a decent job of fleshing out characters, so hopefully they aren't too one note going forward.

I sincerely hope we see more levels to them soon though, because they seem kind of shoehorned into the story right now without much purpose. The first time they appeared they seemed mostly as secondary props for Liam and MC's relationship, and their latest appearance seemed more like the dev needed some faces to serve as Rena's friends. Not even sure how they know of each other. I'm willing to bet the percentage of players that chose to interact with them given the limited amount of interactions at the party was very small.

stupidcat

May 20, 2018
Great game so far, but please someone tell me the Liam's "trying new things" and the joke about taking him to the bed is just the dev making fun, i dont wanna fuck my friend dude or destroy this great friendship

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
to recap....
everyone hates peter. Peter puncher shall be thee name! Everyone loves Melissa and some feel conflicted about dating megan. Not everyone wants to date megan, but Dr PinkCake is a sadist and we have to hurt her by dating her bestie.Liam is the ultimate brosky even despite his smurf-hatin attitude. speaking of smurfs, the vast majority of players would paint their dongs blue by putting it into Rena despite the fact she's trouble. Leah and Hedwig are just dick wippers, and some freaks fancy Mrs. Pearson

D

Dr PinkCake

Great game so far, but please someone tell me the Liam's "trying new things" and the joke about taking him to the bed is just the dev making fun, i dont wanna fuck my friend dude or destroy this great friendship
It's an obvious joke between friends in a tough situation. There's no gay tag on the game.

but Dr PinkCake is a sadist and we have to hurt her by dating her bestie.
Poking the hornet's nest are we? Noted... :evilsmile:

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
It's an obvious joke between friends in a tough situation. There's no gay tag on the game.

Poking the hornet's nest are we? Noted... :evilsmile:
I don't want to see no gay shit with Liam either. But let's let the DR. make a amazing finish to a great game!

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
Just played this amazing game for the first time and have been swayed to Melissa on my first playthrough.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Around the end of this month I'm planning on shuffling around some of my support over on Patreon and you have 100% earned my money Dev.

4.60 star(s) 811 Votes