ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Holy shit, epic number! Are some automatically set by some decisions in these early updates or can you still kind of direct the way things go in upcoming updates?

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
Now I'm scared we are going to get some Flamecito style endings, where MC is anally violated for the rest of his life.

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
It's wonderful to see that Pink is putting as much depth into the possible endings as he is with the rest of the story.

Seems to me that whatever girl we pick in the end, there will be different outcomes for the rest depending on what we do in the game. At this point I'm not sure if Missy or Megan will be my main squeeze, I just hope I don't leave the other a broken shell.

Reactions: Floga

Deep Thought

May 30, 2018
Hot damn, this is gonna be a blast playing them all. Maybe there's a chance for my gorgeous smurfette after all lol.

On a side note I replayed the entire VN again tonight and I might be starting to lean more toward Melissa. The poor wounded thing just activates the need to protect part of me. That and she really is just stunning. Browsed through all the Patreon posts after joining and her in that bikini is just WOW. Plus those eyes man. Ahhhh just so hard to choose between Rena and Melissa, both stir different emotions in me. Now Megan is only just behind those 2 so any ending with her is great as well. Damn I love this VN

Reactions: Trojaner and Boogie

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
On a side note I replayed the entire VN again tonight and I might be starting to lean more toward Melissa. The poor wounded thing just activates the need to protect part of me. That and she really is just stunning. Browsed through all the Patreon posts after joining and her in that bikini is just WOW. Plus those eyes man. Ahhhh just so hard to choose between Rena and Melissa, both stir different emotions in me.
Right? I believe my preference for Melissa is the same reason that Jack is my favourite romance in Mass Effect. I must have a fetish about saving the troubled or broken ladies.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I was watching the movie fight club, and a theory popped in my mind.... what if Liam and meghan are alter-egoes of MC and Melissa? Melissa being trouble wished to be the perfect person, and MC living a boring life came up with the wild Liam. if you think about it, the "let liam handle this" choice at the bar could be the switching of control between personas. They were never on the same team and bot Liam and MC have the same doc taking care of them

Reactions: kiteares
D

Dr PinkCake

Holy shit, epic number! Are some automatically set by some decisions in these early updates or can you still kind of direct the way things go in upcoming updates?
Choices you've already made have brought you down different funnels. As weird as it might sound, for the best and most memorable experience I'd recommend only playing the game once and then never return to it again. Just like Heavy Rain was meant to be played.

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
Choices you've already made have brought you down different funnels. As weird as it might sound, for the best and most memorable experience I'd recommend only playing the game once and then never return to it again. Just like Heavy Rain was meant to be played.
Whoa... just like real life. :eek: Easier said than done though when the girls and animations look this good and my perverted side decides it wants to see some action. :eek:penedeyewink:

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
I played the game last night and I liked it, but I have some questions hopefully someone could answer :x

1. You always beat up/knock out Melissa's dad the 2nd time you meet him (before the play) right?

2. It isn't possible to not to develop a relationship with Megan right? Even if you have 0 points with her you'll always end up dating and not having points just means you'll miss out on scenes with her right?

3. If you hook up with Melissa will the dialog and plot with her at the cabin always be the same? Will she always feel conflicted and always end up having the conversation with Megan and you? I'm basically wondering if it's possible to ignore Megan and only hook up with Melissa in a way where she isn't conflicted about it.
1. I don't know because I decided on hanging out with Liam hence I didn't get to meet him for the first time whereas you probably decided to go with Melissa and Megan. So the first time I met him was when he racially abused Liam. So that's when I had the choice of hitting him or restraining myself. But it should be possible to restrain yourself otherwise also, though I'm not sure.
2. Yes you're right unless I've missed any game "Game Over" screen. Not that I tried XD
3. Nope you can't. Which makes sense because she's basically betraying her only friend and the most important person in her life. Naturally, she'll feel conflicted.

VDawe

Apr 30, 2018
1. You always beat up/knock out Melissa's dad the 2nd time you meet him (before the play) right?

2. It isn't possible to not to develop a relationship with Megan right? Even if you have 0 points with her you'll always end up dating and not having points just means you'll miss out on scenes with her right?

3. If you hook up with Melissa will the dialog and plot with her at the cabin always be the same? Will she always feel conflicted and always end up having the conversation with Megan and you? I'm basically wondering if it's possible to ignore Megan and only hook up with Melissa in a way where she isn't conflicted about it.
1. You can beat him up at first too , but u have to play tthe gym route. But for ur question. At the second time when u meet him u can always beat/k.o him ( or not if u choose not to)

2. Megan is the glue at this game as Doc said so basicly no matter u do u'll end up in dateing Megan.

3 Not rly know the answer for this , cuz Melissa is my weak point and i cant resist to her. but if i have to guess , she will react the same cuz she has feelings for MC and MC didnt tell her that he is dating Megan.

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
I just finished it, it's a good game I enjoyed it and had some fun while playing it!

Do you recommend any other games?
If you like games that have strong and interesting storyline like DA:
The Manifest
Sins of the Father
The DeLuca Family
The Intoxicating Flavour
False Hero
Babysitter
Love and Submission
Ok I'll stop :p

Reactions: UncleVT

searss

May 14, 2017
I just finished this game and I must say, in this genre, its one of best games I ever played. That story is awesome, this is one of my most favorite games now.

Reactions: Scaron

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
A couple of things:

1. Did I miss the discussion on the importance of how many times you hit Peter? Is there a magic number to put that shitbag into a coma? If there is, please share. I am very curious what effect 9 hits before knockout has on the game. I can go back and gladly up that number!
2. (My opinion, based on 'real-life' considerations, and gameplay) There are only three worthwhile ladies in the game: Rena, Melissa, and Megan. Leah is too over the top clingy right away. Coma-crush girl just screams Florence Nightengale syndrome, and it is not a good look. Hedwig is a one-note moron with nothing but her body going for her. Likely disease ridden with a seriously declining number of brain cells. Angela is straight up ugly, a real dog-faced soldier with no real story other than STDs and drugs. Maybe these two are more interesting if pursued, I don't know I have never tried.
3. Rena is the hot chick with issues that she will never escape. Her actions show someone who is only truly happy when sabotaging things for herself or others. Might need some backstory to understand her better.
4. I have read Melissa described as the way I just described Rena, but I disagree. Melissa is healthy enough to recognize a good thing when she sees/feels it (the MC), but also to be torn by the conflict. Showing her that love is real, and that she is loved, is a great storyline.
5. Megan is, quite simply, the perfect woman. Beautiful, caring, considerate, loyal, she has no weaknesses. Unlike in other genres, this Mary Jane is appealing. I find it impossible to pursue a course which loses her. I am hoping an open relationship with Melissa and Megan is possible, because that would be Charlie Sheen-scale winning.

Just a brilliant game thus far.

Reactions: volto

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
The game is called Acting Lessons, of course you have to date Megan, the one getting said lessons. There has to be a girl who's storyline is central because then the update might end after 5 seconds if your girl of choice isn't getting content that update.

And because it's called Acting Lessons, the expectation is you get at least one acting scenarios each update, presumably increasing in lewdness as each update goes on. You can't have that without Megan.

As a big superhero nerd, I hope we can get to the point where she's comfortable with some consensual molestation, so we can play out a "heroine captured by a villian" scenario.

Bleublanc

May 9, 2017
loving the slice of life content and lot of peculiar character in this game, liam is such great buddy to watch ur back! just still doubting his sexual preference tho, maybe there's BL content for liam in the future?

Reactions: volto

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
The game is called Acting Lessons, of course you have to date Megan, the one getting said lessons. There has to be a girl who's storyline is central because then the update might end after 5 seconds if your girl of choice isn't getting content that update.

And because it's called Acting Lessons, the expectation is you get at least one acting scenarios each update, presumably increasing in lewdness as each update goes on. You can't have that without Megan.

As a big superhero nerd, I hope we can get to the point where she's comfortable with some consensual molestation, so we can play out a "heroine captured by a villian" scenario.
I think she is getting there, should be some fun rehearsals coming up.
What movie is your sig from?

4.60 star(s) 811 Votes