Floga

Jun 30, 2018
Lancaster is for sure in my top 3!

But I havn't tried Twists Of My Life yet, I only found a link for the 0.81.07 version, is it the latest one?
I like the story of Lancaster Boarding House so far, but I'm not a fan of the faceless sex scenes. The dev tries not to show the MC's face but ends up cutting out the face of the woman having sex too. On contrary, Doc does the sex scenes rather well. He manages to not show MC's face the way he wants while also showing the woman experiencing it perfectly. After all, her expressions for the pleasure we're giving is really the main thing right?
Oh, and I forgot to mention Retrieving the Past in my earlier post. Be sure to check that out too, if you haven't. Cheers!

Reactions: SolarGuy

VDawe

Apr 30, 2018
To celebrate 300 patrons, here are some free preview screens and wallpaper to everyone!
Enjoy and thanks for the support!
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: So amazing, Cant wait

D

Dr PinkCake

Just played this amazing game for the first time and have been swayed to Melissa on my first playthrough.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Around the end of this month I'm planning on shuffling around some of my support over on Patreon and you have 100% earned my money Dev.
I really appreciate it. A heads up, I have pay up front activated, so wait until September 1st if you plan to do it in the end of the month, so you don't have to pay again immediately in September. Cheers

Reactions: Buffalo Fred

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Poking the hornet's nest are we? Noted... :evilsmile:
My qustion is...Dr PinkCake have you really thought the story through as you claim? To me it seems Meghan's purpose to be in the story and her role has been taken by others.
sure she's in a tight spot and the MC wants to help her. but Missy is in a worst predictement. Sure Megha is the kind sweetheart you just want to cuddle but again..Melissa fills the role bether.
sure she is the one taking them acting lessons, but there's Rena, and I don't think Meghan could take a shower audition weinstein style. too soon for weinstein jokes?

D

Dr PinkCake

My qustion is...Dr PinkCake have you really thought the story through as you claim? To me it seems Meghan's purpose to be in the story and her role has been taken by others.
sure she's in a tight spot and the MC wants to help her. but Missy is in a worst predictement. Sure Megha is the kind sweetheart you just want to cuddle but again..Melissa fills the role bether.
sure she is the one taking them acting lessons, but there's Rena, and I don't think Meghan could take a shower audition weinstein style. too soon for weinstein jokes?
Everyone looks at the characters in different ways, just read the comments in this thread and that is evident.
But please, remind yourself of the question you just asked me after AL is done and ponder if you still want to ask it by then. For now, I can only give you a short answer: Yes. The story was written backwards and everything I put in it has a purpose.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Everyone looks at the characters in different ways, just read the comments in this thread and that is evident.
But please, remind yourself of the question you just asked me after AL is done and ponder if you still want to ask it by then. For now, I can only give you a short answer: Yes. The story was written backwards and everything I put in it has a purpose.
Seems you'll have to say the same thing many times.

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
I think it shows honestly. The story so far is pretty damn good. Though it seems there will be some personality changes depending on how the MC acts around the girls. Just how far does the end game deviate (for instance could Rena turn into a psycho stalker under Circumstance A and a potentially redeemed Wild Child under Circumstance B)?
Or is it more along the lines of Telltale games where it all leads to more or less the same ending?

Really liking the game so far.

D

Dr PinkCake

Seems you'll have to say the same thing many times.
:biggrin: Yup. Can't blame new people/fans for asking though.

I think it shows honestly. The story so far is pretty damn good. Though it seems there will be some personality changes depending on how the MC acts around the girls. Just how far does the end game deviate (for instance could Rena turn into a psycho stalker under Circumstance A and a potentially redeemed Wild Child under Circumstance B)?
Or is it more along the lines of Telltale games where it all leads to more or less the same ending?

Really liking the game so far.
Check a couple of pages back if you want to know how many endings there are in the game.

FRMC56

Dec 13, 2017
To celebrate 300 patrons, here are some free preview screens and wallpaper to everyone!
Enjoy and thanks for the support!
Congratulations! And here's to more support for the future!

I wish I had more time to pop into this thread, as there has been some interesting threads that have come up since the last time I've checked, but you know life and all that. :)

Still, it's great to see support and interest appear just as strong as ever and I can't wait to see what is to come from DrPinkCake and the community.

Reactions: SolarGuy

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
:biggrin: Yup. Can't blame new people/fans for asking though.

Check a couple of pages back if you want to know how many endings there are in the game.
Alright, will do. Sorry, just discovered this game some days ago. 90+ pages is just too much to read through I'm afraid, thanks for your patience.

edit: about only playing this game once as per Heavy Rain - yeah I couldn't do that hehe. I get your point and I'll certainly have one true gameplay of it. But if the quality of both the art and the story stays the same, it's just too tempting to travel back in time and see what might have been. :)

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Outliners get their panties tingled easily ,that was just some reader feadback, maybe un-sollicitated, but hey! if you want people to play it just once there needs to be something more on the megan solo path. I personally loved Megan before the robbery scene but if the dev wants me to play it only once... there must be a good reason to ditch Melissa

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
Alright, will do. Sorry, just discovered this game some days ago. 90+ pages is just too much to read through I'm afraid, thanks for your patience.

edit: about only playing this game once as per Heavy Rain - yeah I couldn't do that hehe. I get your point and I'll certainly have one true gameplay of it. But if the quality of both the art and the story stays the same, it's just too tempting to travel back in time and see what might have been. :)
It's not that far away maybe 2-5 pages back you can see how many endings there will be.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

D

Dr PinkCake

Outliners get their panties tingled easily ,that was just some reader feadback, maybe un-sollicitated, but hey! if you want people to play it just once there needs to be something more on the megan solo path. I personally loved Megan before the robbery scene but if the dev wants me to play it only once... there must be a good reason to ditch Melissa
Yes, I recommend you to play the game once. I've never recommended anyone to play the Megan solo path. Do so if you want to, but I've never recommended it and I wouldn't include other romanceable characters in the game if i did. I've said that Megan is central to the story, that's it! If you're starting to like another character more than Megan, play on those feelings; that's the experience I want you to have.

Just put some trust in me, I've thought this through and it's rather insulting to doubt me twice in a row when I'm explicitly telling you that.

SolarGuy

Jul 24, 2018
Yes, I recommend you to play the game once. I've never recommended anyone to play the Megan solo path. Do so if you want to, but I've never recommended it and I wouldn't include other romanceable characters in the game if i did. I've said that Megan is central to the story, that's it! If you're starting to like another character more than Megan, play on those feelings; that's the experience I want you to have.

Just put some trust in me, I've thought this through and it's rather insulting to doubt me twice in a row when I'm explicitly telling you that.
I like the story of Lancaster Boarding House so far, but I'm not a fan of the faceless sex scenes. The dev tries not to show the MC's face but ends up cutting out the face of the woman having sex too. On contrary, Doc does the sex scenes rather well. He manages to not show MC's face the way he wants while also showing the woman experiencing it perfectly. After all, her expressions for the pleasure we're giving is really the main thing right?
Oh, and I forgot to mention Retrieving the Past in my earlier post. Be sure to check that out too, if you haven't. Cheers!
It's true, but I still enjoyed it ^^

And yeah Retrieving The Past, I saw it multiple times already but havn't tried it yet, I'm about to, just searching for links.

SolarGuy

Jul 24, 2018
Can't find the Chapter 1, is it included in the Chapter 2?

zerozip0

May 23, 2018
Fan Sig:
View attachment 95048

Link:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.com/2018/05/106461_AL-fan.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.com/2018/06/130492_al-mfan.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.com/2018/06/130493_al-mfanx.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.com/2018/06/130512_al-melfan.gif
@Krull or @ anyone up for a challenge:
:eazyHype: Could one hope for a signature for Acting Lessons featuring Rena and only Rena? :eazyHype:
:FeelsGoodMan: Team Smurf would really smurf it! :heartcoveredeyes:

realkane

Jun 6, 2017
@Dr PinkCake be proud of yourself, what a fantastic game you are creating.
I love the girls and the complex relations that come with them.
I love Melissa the most, i can't help it, she is damaged and i want to make her feel happy.
Of course i have fucked around and i will likely be punished for that.

But, for the FIRST time ever and i have played many many games you have created a fantastic wingman, it is said many times before but you nailed the best friend archtype.
Liam is perfect and really funny and real, i lolled at the improv, at the faces he mases and the humor he has, every remark he makes is golden, how difficult that must be to think off, how do you do it?
And to give him such a heavy storyline, it feels real, he is my brother from another mother!
Please dont kill him and let him have his way with some of the girls too, he deserves it lol. I know no NTR but he can have fun with side girls or share some with the MC i hope his dingalong will start working, give the man a chance. :)
It is really a compliment, i like all the girls and really enjoy the liam stuff too, unique. I would probably go on a Liam adventure before the girls which makes me think: wtf. very powerful.

Thank you so much.

Reactions: Larvayne
4.60 star(s) 810 Votes